Whats the worst stop in your building?

bigmistake

Is there a stop the company will not deliver to? We have a warehouse in my building thats staffed by A__holes. They demand you go inside first, sign in and then be assigned a door. Theres only 3 doors to choose from. The whole time they're smurking knowing were always pressed for time.

There is another stop in which a driver was stopped from leaving. Basically held hostage because he would not release a COD. The company no longer delivers there. They have to come to the building to pick up any packages they want.

Indecisi0n

Kill them with kindness but train them at the same time . Are they a pickup ? Is it close to their closing time? If yes go one minute before they close then drag your feet. Delivery? Then deliver their stuff a minute before they close . When you get there act like you can find their stuff for 20 minutes . So many games to play .

Rack em

Made the Podium
Kill them with kindness but train them at the same time . Are they a pickup ? Is it close to their closing time? If yes go one minute before they close then drag your feet. Delivery? Then deliver their stuff a minute before they close . When you get there act like you can find their stuff for 20 minutes . So many games to play .
This!

One day at about 8:30 I got to my first stop, and it was the first stop on that route because they turn around and ship out a lot of what they receive. So I rang their buzzer, started scanning packages and getting them ready since there was about 30 of them. No one answered the door so I rang again and peaked in the window to see 3 warehouse workers sitting their watching me. One finally comes to the door and says "Our receiving guy is on a 30 minute break right now so you'll have to wait" At 8:30 in the freaking morning the guy is on break?!?! We show up around the same time everyday!!! I wasn't waiting, so I call my supervisor and tell him what's going on and he is the one who told me to save the stop until 16:55 and go back then. So I came back at 16:55 ready to get yelled at by someone, but the boss comes out apologizing to me saying how he dealt with those employees and that anyone is allowed to receive packages there.

I guess they were wondering where their packages were and called Ups to see why we weren't there yet and my supervisor told him what happened. The workers were just lazy and didn't want to work I guess, but that stop has been easier than ever since then. I used to have to cart stuff in, but now they meet us outside with their carts and load up :)

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
This!

One day at about 8:30 I got to my first stop, and it was the first stop on that route because they turn around and ship out a lot of what they receive. So I rang their buzzer, started scanning packages and getting them ready since there was about 30 of them. No one answered the door so I rang again and peaked in the window to see 3 warehouse workers sitting their watching me. One finally comes to the door and says "Our receiving guy is on a 30 minute break right now so you'll have to wait" At 8:30 in the freaking morning the guy is on break?!?! We show up around the same time everyday!!! I wasn't waiting, so I call my supervisor and tell him what's going on and he is the one who told me to save the stop until 16:55 and go back then. So I came back at 16:55 ready to get yelled at by someone, but the boss comes out apologizing to me saying how he dealt with those employees and that anyone is allowed to receive packages there.

I guess they were wondering where their packages were and called Ups to see why we weren't there yet and my supervisor told him what happened. The workers were just lazy and didn't want to work I guess, but that stop has been easier than ever since then. I used to have to cart stuff in, but now they meet us outside with their carts and load up :)
God that's a satisfying story. I have a wood. Well done sir

Heavy Package

What's the worst stop in your building?

The worst stop is when I pull into the filthy UPS parking lot in the morning. Surrounded by trash, loud trucks, thug PTers blaring ghetto music and vultures / seagulls / dead squirrels. Second to this is the "Stop" at the disgusting guard shack, where I feel about as safe a hooker using an old condom.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

The worst stop is when I pull into the filthy UPS parking lot in the morning. Surrounded by trash, loud trucks, thug PTers blaring ghetto music and vultures / seagulls / dead squirrels. Second to this is the "Stop" at the disgusting guard shack, where I feel about as safe a hooker using an old condom.
You in Jersey too?

Indecisi0n

You want me to shoot at you ;)
32890592.jpg

Bob11B

This!

Kudos to the boss man for handling it instead of bitching at UPS like most people would.

watdaflock?

At what point do you regret not paying more attention in school?