When on Comp, what happens with benefits, Vacations, Pension?

Maplewood

Not a bad deal if you fill out the waiver. You Your pay is almost the same. It does get worse if you are out long term, a year or more.

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
My area, Central States and working in South Carolina, everything is the same until I the one year of workers Comp. Your then lose health and welfare but receive Workman’s Comp for two more years.

Johney

My area, Central States and working in South Carolina, everything is the same until I the one year of workers Comp. Your then lose health and welfare but receive Workman’s Comp for two more years.
I'm in CS(Fla) and we only receive comp payments for two years total. CS really doesn't have anything to do with comp payments that is more what comp laws are in each state.

clean hairy

Being out 3 yrs is a break in service, and you are gone as in no longer employed with ups?
Not sure if it is the master, or supplement.
Sitting here in DQ partaking of a Blizzard and do not have the contract with me.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Where is he going to move it to???

Your sisters vagina, that's the most high traffic area I know....

Sorry I couldn't help it

Don’t be sorry. Now you sound like a half assed Irish prick with no balls.

Speaking of high traffic......the carpet in your house from your side of the bed to the fridge is getting worn out cuz.

Love ya brother.

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
I'm in CS(Fla) and we only receive comp payments for two years total. CS really doesn't have anything to do with comp payments that is more what comp laws are in each state.

Only reason I mentioned CS is that I still receive the insurance for my family for one year.

BiH

Here. When on comp days do not accrue to your 156 reports for vacation and after 365 days out they discontinue your benefits and after 2 years they discontinue your comp pay.

Here for North Cal, it says that you have to work 13 days in a cale
Here. When on comp days do not accrue to your 156 reports for vacation and after 365 days out they discontinue your benefits and after 2 years they discontinue your comp pay.
Here in North California, the contract says that you have to report to work a 13 days in a calendar month and that shall be entitled to vacation credit for that month. 12 months multiple 13 days it comes to be
156, just like you said. So, now my question to you is: Does every month you can only take 13 working days as credit towards your vacation. If you work, first half of year, for example, and you already did 156 reports in that half of year, does that mean that you still got all your vacation credit for that year even,for any reason, you are not going to work the second half of that same year, which means you are not going to be able to work 13 days in every single month for that second half of that same year?