When will UPS say you make too much an hour and change the hourly rate format or rate?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
No, I'm not.

BTW, it's you're, not your.

Sent using BrownCafe App
images-32.jpeg

Raw

Raw Member
Your right, but like I said before, when you work in a center that is super union weak, it just aint going to happen unfortunately. All these guys in my center are all for themselves. The mentality here is if everybody stays off the radar there wont be any heat coming down for the most part. You don't think I wish they would all get together and put a stop to all the games and the nonsense, trust me I wish they would but everybody is all about themselves. Its a shame, you guys are right, but that's the culture here and its always been like that. That's the bad part about little centers a lot of the times, not enough drivers with kahunas to stand up and force a change.
Your weak! I would laugh if they gave me heat!

Foamer Pyle

I believe that the contract states, your lunch is to be taken between your third and fifth hour. I have always thought that since they are making us work later and later, we should be entitled to a dinner break as well. I mean, if i am forced to work till 8:30 or 9pm, I should be able to take another half hour break for a meal. Who the hell wants to wait till 10pm to eat dinner?

Sent using BrownCafe App

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
You ever hear of the word snacking? A lot of drivers may eat dinner at 10pm, all depends on what time they get home and or what time they took their lunch break during their shift. Not unheard of for drivers actually eating their actual dinner at 10pm once they get home if they have gotten home late from work.