When work is available

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
You don’t have daily layoffs?
Not exactly. If you are on the schedule, you get your guarantee. They could schedule you laid off on just Monday if they wanted to, but that brings up the problem...it will put more RPCDs in jeopardy of the Monday layoff while over the weekend 22.4s deliver that, what would be, Monday volume. Lower seniority, lower paid drivers!

542thruNthru

Not exactly. If you are on the schedule, you get your guarantee. They could schedule you laid off on just Monday if they wanted to, but that brings up the problem...it will put more RPCDs in jeopardy of the Monday layoff while over the weekend 22.4s deliver that, what would be, Monday volume. Lower seniority, lower paid drivers!

What supplement are you under if you don't mind me asking.

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
That language is for RPCDs only.

22.4s do not have the language "when work is available."
I believe jaker is referring to this line...which is not "when."

20180814_222200.jpg

Last edited:

Grey

>:(

Sounds like there’s going to be some insane business routes on Monday. Like 2-3 routes combined of just business with 8:15 start times. That won’t be stressful at all. >:(

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
>:(

Sounds like there’s going to be some insane business routes on Monday. Like 2-3 routes combined of just business with 8:15 start times. That won’t be stressful at all. >:(
Just after that bad news sinks in, you realize you have to cover 3 routes worth of pickups and all of their pickup times overlap. Happened to me every time they eliminated a route in my loop.