Where Your Raises Have Gone

FedEX 4 Life

There you go. "And he looks the part"? It's always amazing that there's nothing in the till for us, yet he can afford an NFL franchise. Do you think this will be mentioned on the corporate website as we ration pens and eliminate coffee service? What an effing hypocrite.
Its his company,its his money,he can do whatever he wants maroon.

Ricochet1a

FedEx 4 Life, you have contradicted yourself with your posting history. On post #21 of this thread, you posted at 8:12PM (GMT -8). It is looking more and more like you are out of New England or New York.

You stated you work FedEx from 2:30PM to 8:30PM local time. No matter where you are located in North America, that post time would occur at 4:12 Eastern time to 7:12 Pacific. Are you reading and posting to this website while doing your pickup route?

You've racked up 59 posts (as of my writing this) in just a few short days. Looks like you've got time on your hands. For someone that claims that they work "their business" from 6 AM to 1PM, then switched over to FedEx from 2:30PM to 8:30PM, you're putting in close to 16 hour days between the two, and still have time to post. Your "facts" don't match with your behavior.

Your lack of knowledge regarding the CURRENT conditions within FedEx give you away. A current employee would NEVER post anything about "free flights", jumpseating for personal use ended years ago. All current employees would know this. One can still jumpseat for FedEx business, but no DGO personnel are given the evacuation training anymore (only managers... not part-time wage employees). Five years ago, an employee (AGFS) could jumpseat for personal use, DGO lost jumpseating after 9/11 unless they had that little gold sticker on their badge.

It looks more and more like you are an EX FedEx employee, that has lots of time on his hands, and has decided to act as a shill for Fred. If you want to cheer for FedEx, that is fine, but be honest in how you represent yourself. Your inconsistancies between who you state your are, your posting patterns and your knowledge of current FedEx practices are glaring.

FedEX 4 Life

FedEx 4 Life, you have contradicted yourself with your posting history. On post #21 of this thread, you posted at 8:12PM (GMT -8). It is looking more and more like you are out of New England or New York.

You stated you work FedEx from 2:30PM to 8:30PM local time. No matter where you are located in North America, that post time would occur at 4:12 Eastern time to 7:12 Pacific. Are you reading and posting to this website while doing your pickup route?

You've racked up 59 posts (as of my writing this) in just a few short days. Looks like you've got time on your hands. For someone that claims that they work "their business" from 6 AM to 1PM, then switched over to FedEx from 2:30PM to 8:30PM, you're putting in close to 16 hour days between the two, and still have time to post. Your "facts" don't match with your behavior.

Your lack of knowledge regarding the CURRENT conditions within FedEx give you away. A current employee would NEVER post anything about "free flights", jumpseating for personal use ended years ago. All current employees would know this. One can still jumpseat for FedEx business, but no DGO personnel are given the evacuation training anymore (only managers... not part-time wage employees). Five years ago, an employee (AGFS) could jumpseat for personal use, DGO lost jumpseating after 9/11 unless they had that little gold sticker on their badge.

It looks more and more like you are an EX FedEx employee, that has lots of time on his hands, and has decided to act as a shill for Fred. If you want to cheer for FedEx, that is fine, but be honest in how you represent yourself. Your inconsistancies between who you state your are, your posting patterns and your knowledge of current FedEx practices are glaring.
Where did i ever mention anything about jump seating.I simply said fly for free.Last march i flew on Jet Blue for $0.
And stop sending me PMS,you are starting to scare me.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Jet blue flights are not Free for FedEx Express employees...

What position at FedEx allows you free flights on Jetblue.

This guy continuously contradicts himself, and then throws out a few "facts" that indicate he has some knowledge of FedEx. The only free flights ever were personal jumpseat, which is long gone. Of course, a real employee would know that.

For all you FedEx cheerleaders out there, here are a few of the SFA numbers from my station. I'll give a range, so it can't be tracked, but this is the type of feedback one of America's "100 Best Companies To Work For" received this year.

"Paid fairly for this type of work"...between 78 and 85% negative.

"Proud to work for FedEx".....between 55 and 65% negative.

From the Senior Manager's survey (ops managers evaluating their senior manager and above)

"Paid fairly for this type of work"...over 70% negative.

Nearly every category showed negative results which were significantly worse than last year. How does that reflect on the FedEx claim that it remains "a great place to work"? Even the managers have had it, yet a few of you insist on contradicting the obvious. By the way, the new official management response to the SFA is "be glad you have a job". Sigh...

JoeVser

Well they gave us "official" word 2% raise NEXT MARCH. The 2% is incremental so only those who are topped out get 2% all others will get various amounts based on current pay...
401K supposedly coming back.

I bet Fred and his cronies are all getting the same old big bonus's I don't deny that execs can get a bonus, but man look at the size of these things.. most people will
never see that kind of money in their lifetimes, and Fred and co. get these year after year... 8 million could bye a lot of Fuel... ;)
I'll be shocked to see the 401k contribution come back. Once anything like this in any company goes, it NEVER comes back!!!!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Remember, you heard it here first. 401K match back Feb 2010....Raises Mar 2010.

All contingent. Inflation will eat up most of it and we'll be even further behind. The 2% is for top of range, and mid-range employees will get a lower amount, IF it ever happens at all.