white house crashers

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
that picture should be the White House Christmas Card for 2009

Happy Holidays from the White House whether you're invited or not! :happy-very:

OMG, how funny can we get Michelle and the kids in the picture as well or by the looks of it should Michelle be jealous? :surprised:

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
I take it that the gentleman is of Middle Eastern descent. If they had attempted to hurt the President or Vice Prez. believe me the WH would have thrown everybody with Muslim implications into Interment Camps across the country.

tieguy

Banned
OB-EZ299_1127cr_G_20091127185840.jpg

Look into her eyes and how she's holding on...hmmm! Also pretty serious for an uninvited guest to get that close, she could've just grab a steak knife off a dinner table and created history in a bad way...Who knows.

White House Party Crashers Cause a Hangover

I understand the concerns and the picture is scarey to look at. I have a brother in law who is retired secret service and knowing the amount of preparation they put into every movement of the president I'm confident this threat would not have gone much further.
This scenario may present one of the more difficult screenings they face. Working with a white house staffer who may or may not have a complete list and the risk of creating a national incident by pissing off a celebrityor other important dignitary. The most famous type of such incident may have been the time Elvis Presley visited Richard Nixon with a pearl handled pistol in his posssession. The secret service detected the weapon and did not know what to do. Without saying anything to Elvis they decided to let him in and stay real close to him just in case. Turns out the handgun was a gift for Nixon.

diesel96

I guess everyone has seen the story on the couple that crashed a very exclusive party at the white house. As another twist on this story I am amazed at how many press people apparently had invitations to this exclusive event. National news anchors, morning show producers and of course your society comolumnists which I can understand. I wonder how a Brian williams can attend one of these events(with his wife) and then maintain his objectivity in doing his job. In light of the Fox news snub its clear that anyone who does not play ball with Obama does not get one of these Exclusive invitations.

Does Fox and they're sheep :hypnosis: feel they have the privledge of "Exclusive invitations" with typical false news presentation such has reporting Top Republican lawmakers not invited to the state dinner. As Drudge goes, so does Fox.
Most senators are back in their home states during the holiday break, and few Republicans want to return to Washington for a party packed with Democrats. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell received an invitation but decided to skip the dinner.
House Minority Leader Boehner was invited but won't be there either, he's on Thanksgiving break and home in Ohio.
Sen. McConnell denied, he will be in Kentucky.
Like fillerbusted legislation attempting to be passed thru the Halls of Congress by Obstructionist Republicans, they also proved to be Obstructionist for Whitehouse parties. That is why, Republicans will forever be known literally as The Party of NO...:nono2: . And you'all wonder why Fox doesn't get an invite....lol

Take a quiz... Why wasn't a Fox ( a cable news broadcast) Rep, not invited to State Dinner?

(A:why:<--Is it because Fox purposely reports numerous falsehoods/soundbites to mis-represent this Whitehouse, and sat quietly while the previous administration was fumbling, bumbling, stumbling.
(B:why:<--Is it because Fox embellishes and amplifies favorable exaggerations of Republican's idealogy across the board without critique.
(C :why:<--Is it because Fox participates, sponsors, and provides mis-information and events to Townhallers, Teabaggers, NRA'ers, evangelic's, and anybody gullible enough to buy into their bafoonery.

(A
(B
(C
(Or D...Blowback....All of the above

Answer (D....Blowback

when they were talking about a couple crashing the white house, I thought they were talking about a different couple. In 2001, a couple with no business being in the white house got in(after the male of the pair pulled some shenanigans in florida) and stayed for four years and then in 2004, managed to pull some shenanigans in Ohio to remain for another four years.

While there , he pissed on the constitution and wiped his butt with the Bill of Rights. Was he arrested? No. When will he be brought to justice?:wink2:

:please:I'm still trying to erase this from my memory banks....
But anyway....Well said...:cheers:I'll drink to that....

tieguy

Banned
Does Fox and they're sheep :hypnosis: feel they have the privledge of "Exclusive invitations" with typical false news presentation such has reporting Top Republican lawmakers not invited to the state dinner. QUOTE]

I think this is realistically an extension of the unbiased press issue.

I can appreciate that you were probably terrific with the crayolas in your youth and that skill has now extended to smiling and laughing icons. It must have taken you an extra ten minutes just to post all those icons. Was it worth it?

In this case I'm not asking the question in the context of fox versus msnbc. This issue goes beyond the partisan bantering we normally engage in.

I like national news anchor Brian Williams and watch his national news show every night. But finding out that he and his wife had one of those exclusive invitations now has me looking at him in a different light.
I think once he took that invitation he comprimised his integrity.

It would be like your stewards accepting invitations to dinners and golf outings from the company. Would you feel good about their representation after they do so?

rod

Retired 22 years
My experience with life has taught me that a fairly good looking long haired skinny blonde can get into just about anything. I don't have a clue how the old husband got in though.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I know how the husband got through.....he has a name that should've thrown a red flag, but everybody is trying to be so politically correct they just walk on eggshells and let him go through.

Not me......it'd be "turn and face the wall Mohammed while we pat you down. No invite in hand, no admittance. Go home and wash the wife's burka, now hit the bricks you loser !! :biting:

island1fox

:happy2:This was just a convenient diversion from the unemployment and war decisions.
Obama and Holder will spend at least the next twelve months deciding to prosecute the crashers in Federal court or Military tribunals. In the end a decision will be made behind the scenes by Axelrod and Emmanuel to send them to Gitmo to help prop up Obama,s ratings. Show the educated and informed electorate that he is truly a "centrist" and can actually make intelligent decisions!!!:happy-very:

D

Dis-organized Labor

I heard that she stiffed her hairdresser back in 2002 when she got her hair done for her wedding. The funny thing though, she went to the same Salon right before the White House visit and they gave her service. Now on the news, the salon owner says he wants to paid for 2002. I wonder if he'll ask for interest too?

tieguy

Banned
I heard that she stiffed her hairdresser back in 2002 when she got her hair done for her wedding. The funny thing though, she went to the same Salon right before the White House visit and they gave her service. Now on the news, the salon owner says he wants to paid for 2002. I wonder if he'll ask for interest too?

how does anyone stiff their hairdresser. Payment should have been requested immediately. She should probably make good on her debt so she can get her hair fixed.:happy-very:

D

Dis-organized Labor

how does anyone stiff their hairdresser. Payment should have been requested immediately. She should probably make good on her debt so she can get her hair fixed.:happy-very:

I don't know. Inside Edition interviewed the Hairdresser and the Owner.

island1fox

:wink2:Here is the real question : Who is the person on the President's inner circle --that intervened with the secret service and had the crashers waved in ????? Will the secret service "fall on the sword" and take the fake blame ????