Who are Locals 705

705red

Browncafe Steward
it has most of the language from the NMA?
when the 705 would never take that :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: you guys got shoved down your throats because the 705 is more valuable to UPS i believe was the basics of your and cach's arguement
Wrong again! It has national economics, but alot of better language. Look i know you want to move up and hang with ftime management but if you want to be better than them, try knowing what you are talking about.

drewed

Shankman
Wrong again! It has national economics, but alot of better language. Look i know you want to move up and hang with ftime management but if you want to be better than them, try knowing what you are talking about.

RED breath......IN with the good air OUT with the negative IN with the good OUT with the negative......now take a drink of your beer.

Did i make a personal attack on you? NO i pointed out what your arguement was, you didnt deny i was wrong in that regard.

So at this point I can see how the 705s negotiations went wrong for so long.

Remember IN with the good air, OUT with the negative

705red

Browncafe Steward
RED breath......IN with the good air OUT with the negative IN with the good OUT with the negative......now take a drink of your beer.

Did i make a personal attack on you? NO i pointed out what your arguement was, you didnt deny i was wrong in that regard.

So at this point I can see how the 705s negotiations went wrong for so long.

Remember IN with the good air, OUT with the negative
If you look under handshake it spells out what some of our new language is. You asumed you knew it was the same just as tie who iwant all to believe that we buckled because the ibt twisted our arms. If this was the case i would be screaming here saying that we were forced to eat crow and demanding upsers to vote it down so we could do better.

drewed

Shankman
If you look under handshake it spells out what some of our new language is. You asumed you knew it was the same just as tie who iwant all to believe that we buckled because the ibt twisted our arms. If this was the case i would be screaming here saying that we were forced to eat crow and demanding upsers to vote it down so we could do better.

Red this isnt IN with the good, OUT with the negative....keep trying.....im sure youll get it someday

tieguy

Banned

Were you privy to the late night arm twisting?

U(s)PS Guy

OUCH ! ! ! ...that hurt ! !

Can you add ANYTHING of substance to this conversation? I have never seen such ballwashing of this magnitude by anyone.

Red - It seems to me that tieguy is explaining the "theatrics" pretty well and you seem to be ignoring it. Why would 705 hold a strike authorization vote before they had finished negotiations? That's like telling UPS "you guys could offer us gold plated trucks and we won't want it." That along with the one poster (i'm not going to go back and find his name...) that said something along the lines of "We are striking on Friday at 12AM no matter what!" That isn't the attitude of someone who is willing to work with the company.

I'm glad this is over now, but 705 definitely went about the wrong way of "keeping their members informed." Did you consider the possibility that the reason 710 was not lowballed like 705 was because they weren't flaunting their unnecessary threat of a strike? Just something to think about.

BigBrownSanta

Were you privy to the late night arm twisting?

Just curious, but were you privy to the late night arm twisting? Can you tell us who blinked first that night? You seem to be holding something back as if you know what really happened at this last meeting. Elaborate and fill us in please.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I went down to the 705 Union Hall to see how they celebrate such a victory :

Yes.....that is where your strike fund went to.........mylar balloons !!!

What??,, Did you think you had to pay Clay to sing for a bunch of baseball bat swingin' Teamsters??!!

Bloodybrown

Just curious, but were you privy to the late night arm twisting? Can you tell us who blinked first that night? You seem to be holding something back as if you know what really happened at this last meeting. Elaborate and fill us in please.

Red and all his movie cast were dismissed along with most UPS guys, the big boys were at it all night and hammered out the deal ! !...anyone have anything else to add?? ( i'm trying to be nice )

U(s)PS Guy

You know Bloodybrown, you're right. I jumped to conclusions and didn't read the entire thread. I see you posted quite a lot of useful additions to the argument. But it's hard to remember those points when everytime tieguy says something you follow up with these:

Hmmm, You could be right, the word communists seems to fit better !

Very well said ! !.......I will add that the leadership in local 710 has class !

Bingo ! !......you win ! !

That seems to be pretty accurate ! !

Now that was funny!!

OUCH ! ! ! ...that hurt ! !

drewed

Shankman
Red and all his movie cast were dismissed along with most UPS guys, the big boys were at it all night and hammered out the deal ! !...anyone have anything else to add?? ( i'm trying to be nice )
its really the only way it could have gone from we re striking tomorrow night to 12 hrs later, handshake agreement.