Who else can’t wait for revolution/civil war ?

vantexan

In a very limited fashion and faithful to the constitution. Politics should not be a career it should be public service
Where do you set the limits? Do you get rid of the Supreme Court? Is Congress still able to pass laws that apply to the entire country? Do we still have a president?

vantexan

So? Local municipalities not cooperating with Federal authorities isn't the same as letting the border be overrun by millions. Not to mention spending huge sums to relocate and house them. Trump instituted the "Remain in Mexico" policy as well as fought to get a wall built which would've been completed in his second term.

bbsam

Staff member
Go on then, enjoy your leftist state.
You don’t enjoy being an American? Feel oppressed and maligned do you? Go on then. Nobody’s stopping you. Hell, years from now, if you live through your rebellion, you might get one or two votes on the Supreme Court to vacate your treason sentence.🤣

Seriously though, I doubt anything of the kind will ever happen. As hot blooded as people can get, I don’t see the predominant temperament being that of actually killing each other. That kind of hate takes a lot out of a person.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You don’t enjoy being an American? Feel oppressed and maligned do you? Go on then. Nobody’s stopping you. Hell, years from now, if you live through your rebellion, you might get one or two votes on the Supreme Court to vacate your treason sentence.🤣

Seriously though, I doubt anything of the kind will ever happen. As hot blooded as people can get, I don’t see the predominant temperament being that of actually killing each other. That kind of hate takes a lot out of a person.
I enjoy not living in Illinois.

Thebrownblob

Hopefully not, but History is not on your side with your opinion.

bbsam

Staff member
So? Local municipalities not cooperating with Federal authorities isn't the same as letting the border be overrun by millions. Not to mention spending huge sums to relocate and house them. Trump instituted the "Remain in Mexico" policy as well as fought to get a wall built which would've been completed in his second term.
As I said before, local municipalities have nothing to do with it. Strictly federal government.

May as well face the facts. Forget what politicians say. The people who own the politicians (left, right, and center) want immigration exactly how it is. Capitalism has no problem with immigration as it stands. Thrives on it actually.

Thebrownblob

As I said before, local municipalities have nothing to do with it. Strictly federal government.

May as well face the facts. Forget what politicians say. The people who own the politicians (left, right, and center) want immigration exactly how it is. Capitalism has no problem with immigration as it stands. Thrives on it actually.
And as usual, you ignore the fact that most Americans want immigration. What they don’t want and what you approve of and are OK with is illegal immigration. Getting away with things that even American people can’t get away with, if only you could stick to the facts and not twist the truth.

Thebrownblob

How so? One Civil War 150 years ago and a few hundred vacationing sight seers on January 6 hardly support the idea that another civil war will actually break out.
World history, my friend. January 6 was a demonstration gone wrong not an insurrection. If it was an insurrection, it was the dumbest weakest one ever.

bbsam

Staff member
And as usual, you ignore the fact that most Americans want immigration. What they don’t want and what you approve of and are OK with is illegal immigration. Getting away with things that even American people can’t get away with, if only you could stick to the facts and not twist the truth.
Hey, tell it to Wall Street. I don’t know why you think most Americans are going to get what they want. That’s not how this game’s played. Most Americans get what they can learn to accept or find a way to live with.

But if I were to drive half an hour away into that land of Freedom called Iowa, there’s plenty of industry thriving on illegal immigration. From meat packing to farming to furniture manufacturing. Everybody knows it and it didn’t start with Biden or Trump or Obama or Bush.

Most Americans learn to deal with it. It’s just easier that way.

bbsam

Staff member
World history, my friend. January 6 was a demonstration gone wrong not an insurrection. If it was an insurrection, it was the dumbest weakest one ever.
I would not put it past Magamaniacs to put forth the “dumbest, weakest one ever”. They truly do speak of Trump as some kind of deity. Makes people do dumb things.