Why does UPS hate Jesus ?

El Correcto

god is dead
I don't dispute that that happens. But if God does not exist, these people are setting themselves up as god.

Nope, doing what humans have always done in societies. Setting up their hierarchies and rules.

In the absence of God, you have no more authority to say they a wrong than for them to say they are right.

When I’ve gone to court I’ve never seen god presiding over it. Your religion does not have a monopoly on morals, they are human’s way of navigating their social surroundings and maintaining their social cohesion.

The real problem in that scenario is collectivist thought. It is the power in numbers that give them the ability to trample the rights of individuals.

No it’s not, it’s the thoughts they are collectivizing around. The cultist group think that propels them to want to trample gay rights.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Nope, doing what humans have always done in societies. Setting up their hierarchies and rules.

You said "nope", but didn't follow that up with anything that disputed what you were responding to.

When I’ve gone to court I’ve never seen god presiding over it. Your religion does not have a monopoly on morals, they are human’s way of navigating their social surroundings and maintaining their social cohesion.

Granted that morals exist, in part, to maintain social cohesion. But none of the rest of what you wrote establishes that one set of morals is superior to any other, hence morals are without meaning.

No it’s not, it’s the thoughts they are collectivizing around. The cultist group think that propels them to want to trample gay rights.

How is "cultist groupthink" different than any other groupthink? Who says there is such a thing as "gay rights" let alone "rights" at all?

El Correcto

god is dead
You said "nope", but didn't follow that up with anything that disputed what you were responding to.

Granted that morals exist, in part, to maintain social cohesion. But none of the rest of what you wrote establishes that one set of morals is superior to any other, hence morals are without meaning.

How is "cultist groupthink" different than any other groupthink? Who says there is such a thing as "gay rights" let alone "rights" at all?
Sure I did, it what humans have always done, long before Christianity or your God. It used to be viewed as moral to go throw your baby in the fire for Molach.

morals are not without meaning, they are meaningful to societies and people that establish them. It open ended as to whose morals are superior, if you were born in Saudi Arabia you’d probably be happy to stone me to death for being gay. Praise Allah.

Im saying it’s not group think that’s a problem, it’s what the group thinks.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Great faith isn’t about how much biblical knowledge you have or how much scripture you can memorize and recite. It is simply knowing how good God is.

Covemastah

He still IS, no Was is in the equation.
If He isn't now, He never was. Just a thought for you to think about.
Of course He Is , this was in a movie ,
And I think the century (Wayne ) said “was” , because Jesus was dead and had not as yet risen , and no one knew we was to rise from the dead

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Of course He Is , this was in a movie ,
And I think the century (Wayne ) said “was” , because Jesus was dead and had not as yet risen , and no one knew we was to rise from the dead
Have you been attending your church services , recently via ZOOM?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
UPS hates Jesus because he can't sort, load, unload, has no idea what a PAL is, can't use a DIAD, does not read English, is unable to drive , and refuses to follow their insane rules because he's Dead.

El Correcto

god is dead

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Sure I did, it what humans have always done, long before Christianity or your God. It used to be viewed as moral to go throw your baby in the fire for Molach.

morals are not without meaning, they are meaningful to societies and people that establish them. It open ended as to whose morals are superior, if you were born in Saudi Arabia you’d probably be happy to stone me to death for being gay. Praise Allah.

Im saying it’s not group think that’s a problem, it’s what the group thinks.

Still doesn't contradict what I said. Not sure why you think it does. What a "society" finds meaningful doesn't mean much once that society has long vanished and the last star in the universe blinks out of existence.

Overpaid Union Thug

No seriously. The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the real deal. Well, if one considers the amount of proof (NONE) that backs up such claim about any other religion then YESSSsssssss. LOL
:fantasysmiley:

Covemastah

Fake news.
Fake news will be you and the rest of your Atheist people making it into the Kingdom of Heaven , so go on making fun of God and supporting abortion and keep on watching fake news CNN. , I’ll stick with believing the Good Word of the Lord

Last edited:

floridays

Fake news will be you and the rest of your Atheist making it into the Kingdom of Heaven , so go on making fun of God and supporting abortion and keep on watching fake news CNN. , I’ll stick with believing the Good Word of the Lord
I'm sure you are enjoying that the
yankees.jpg

aren't thumping some BoSox :censored2:.
Had to say it.