Why does UPS hate Jesus ?

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Do I have to get a note from Jesus for work ?

You will Feel This Thrill Going Up Your Leg!

I feel something warm going down my leg. Is that the same thing ?
Thanks for the disrespect for people on here that have devout beliefs about Jesus, His death, and resurrection.

Let's post some more threads that will hack people off.

What does ups have to do with Christianity anyway? They disrespect almost every religious holiday alike. So this is your chance to degrade someone else's belief? Thank you for your tolerance.

Indecisi0n

Thanks for the disrespect for people on here that have devout beliefs about Jesus, His death, and resurrection.

What does ups have to do with Christianity anyway? They disrespect almost every religious holiday alike. So this is your chance to degrade someone else's belief? Thank you for your tolerance.
Aren't you suppose to offer to pray/save for us?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

You never feel a thrill at Chirch?

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
How are we not off Sunday on the Lords day? I am highly offended. Who do I talk to?
I read your message today & decided to ask the center manager your same question today at the PCM, but reworded it a bit different.

Nowadays our PCM is no longer a circle jerk. The Center Manager stands at the top of the stairs in the "crows nest" with a bullhorn and performs the sermon as we're all lined up behind our trucks. Normally, he's allergic to a Q&A like a Trump briefing but he's been allowing it lately.

I asked;

Why are feeders and hubs working on Sunday?

he said;

"Good question, the reason that has been told to him is Jesus didn't die for our sins here, rather "the Holy Land" and it's actually Monday there.

I was like... oh... no.... NOW WHAT?

a911scanner

Moderator or not, your should report yourself for posting & continuing to comment in an extremely offensive & derogatory thread.

I'm glad you feel that it's ok, but really, it isn't.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
So years of pray failing but you continue to do it? I think you need a new strategy.
Not really. The strategy is solid and true. It's my responsibility to pray for people. I lose nothing by doing that.
And the outcome isnt in my hands because everyone has free will. If I don't pray it is a failure for me because people prayed and are praying for me as well so I'm a debtor.

Indecisi0n

Not really. The strategy is solid and true. It's my responsibility to pray for people. I lose nothing by doing that.
And the outcome isnt in my hands because everyone has free will. If I don't pray it is a failure for me because people prayed and are praying for me as well so I'm a debtor.
I'd pray for you if you needed it.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I am not ashamed of Jesus and that I believe He died in my place for my sins because it is the power of God for my salvation and for anyone else who believes.

I also believe that you brought up Jesus in a thread to mock Him at Easter. It offends me but it's not that I have anything against you because I know that you dont understand it. Hopefully some day you will.