Why does UPS hate Jesus ?

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Btw...for the record I dont and never will think that I'm better than anyone else. In fact, I've probably done worse things than anyone else on this forum and I'm glad I'm not slave to those things anymore. If you only knew.

So Easter time is special to me. And it should be to some of the people I know and dont really like very much because without my heart being softened a few years ago i wouldve surely busted some heads of the people who have wronged me in the past.

It takes a ton more strength to forgive than to repay. I am really trying to live a life that shows that I appreciate what I was given. I'm not perfect but I'm doing a whole lot better than I was before I became a Christian.:biggrin:

Indecisi0n

I am not ashamed of Jesus and that I believe He died in my place for my sins because it is the power of God for my salvation and for anyone else who believes.

I also believe that you brought up Jesus in a thread to mock Him at Easter. It offends me but it's not that I have anything against you because I know that you dont understand it. Hopefully some day you will.
I do it for funnies not to offend you. I don't believe in religion so it really doesn't bother me.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Not really. The strategy is solid and true. It's my responsibility to pray for people. I lose nothing by doing that.
And the outcome isnt in my hands because everyone has free will. If I don't pray it is a failure for me because people prayed and are praying for me as well so I'm a debtor.
The outcome is in God's hands ... certainly not in my hands!

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
"but God wasn't there...".
By "Immortal Technique"...
A band that "preaches" about an absent God but believes in something that is immortal.

There's a lot of things that are hurtful in this life. It's not getting better. Without faith in God it would be hard to cope and overcome those hurdles or even have peace in this messed up life.
The Bible says it's going to continuously get worse as time goes on so I'm not surprised at the suicide rate and chemical abuse. People need hope and my faith in Jesus's life, death, and resurrection is all I really have when it's all said and done. My prayers do get answered so I know He is real and that's how I know that He hears me when i pray.
If you keep your focus on things of this life it's depressing. I look forward to the hope of the next life after my body dies here because I know that I wasnt looking for a relationship with God when He brought me to the point of making the decision to pray to Him for guidance for my future but after 38 years of testing the system I know He is real. I can't explain it but I know it brings me peace when I mess up and it breathes life and courage back into me. That's the best I can explain it.

I'm not a perfect person but I have hope for forgiveness and a future that I would not have otherwise.

Indecisi0n

"but God wasn't there...".
By "Immortal Technique"...
A band that "preaches" about an absent God but believes in something that is immortal.

There's a lot of things that are hurtful in this life. It's not getting better. Without faith in God it would be hard to cope and overcome those hurdles or even have peace in this messed up life.
The Bible says it's going to continuously get worse as time goes on so I'm not surprised at the suicide rate and chemical abuse. People need hope and my faith in Jesus's life, death, and resurrection is all I really have when it's all said and done. My prayers do get answered so I know He is real and that's how I know that He hears me when i pray.
If you keep your focus on things of this life it's depressing. I look forward to the hope of the next life after my body dies here because I know that I wasnt looking for a relationship with God when He brought me to the point of making the decision to pray to Him for guidance for my future but after 38 years of testing the system I know He is real. I can't explain it but I know it brings me peace when I mess up and it breathes life and courage back into me. That's the best I can explain it.

I'm not a perfect person but I have hope for forgiveness and a future that I would not have otherwise.
source.gif