Why is ups never mentioned

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
I worked 62.3 hours this week..59.9 the week before...I'm at $18.75 an hour...I'm poor for my area..I need to transfer..asap

Do it. If you're at 18.75 you're a first-year driver and losing barely anything seniority-wise by transferring.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
That's exactly what I'm thinking...better to lose the little seniority I have now...waiting for my girlfriend to finish school then were gone

Good call. I put in some transfer requests last year but ultimately declined because my "Plan A" actually worked out. I was very close pulling the trigger though.

Koondog

I would prefer the 75k but I'm not running and speeding to make myself look good. I have 23 more yrs of this and prefer to walk on my own without fake knees when I retire. Thanks

Cementups

Box Monkey
I would prefer the 75k but I'm not running and speeding to make myself look good. I have 23 more yrs of this and prefer to walk on my own without fake knees when I retire. Thanks

I haven't run since I was a rookie. I'm a 22 year driver. I follow Orion and get the work done. And to top it off I am still off on time to be able to coach my daughter's softball team. If I punch out after 5:30 it's because I got stuck in traffic.

Physically, but not mentally.
I disagree. Finding those addresses and mentally dealing with people on the road all day and when your using the methods and scanning and watching for people and hazards....that's hard and rough. They make it look natural because the training is strenuous on learning the methods. You have to memorize them WORD FOR WORD in UPS school

I disagree. Finding those addresses and mentally dealing with people on the road all day and when your using the methods and scanning and watching for people and hazards....that's hard and rough. They make it look natural because the training is strenuous on learning the methods. You have to memorize them WORD FOR WORD in UPS school
Memorizing them is one thing use them as another

542thruNthru

2016.... That's all Im going to say.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
51E3JZZC6BL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Whereistheunion

I always read articles about the top 20-50 paying jobs with no college degrees. Or the 20 hardest jobs or the most stressful jobs ... And I have never seen ups mentioned. .. Ever ...

How could a job that pays 70k+ in 4 years not be mentioned
That's fine, If people knew what we made it might effect our tips quiet is kept. I like my 200 dollar tips and coffee cards @ Christmas. FYI, I share those with my helper so quietly let this thread die.