Status
Not open for further replies.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
He is punishing the customer, not me. Depriving them of the Cornucopia of knowledge I possess
IMG_2537.JPG

upschuck

Could be because they only printed the label and haven't given us the package yet. Could be the label fell off. Could be it got damaged. Could be it got stolen. Could be the driver doesn't like you. Could be they keep misleading it on the wrong car. Could be all sorts of things. Really can't tell you without more information.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Could be because they only printed the label and haven't given us the package yet. Could be the label fell off. Could be it got damaged. Could be it got stolen. Could be the driver doesn't like you. Could be they keep misleading it on the wrong car. Could be all sorts of things. Really can't tell you without more information.
Even with all of this technology a 100 things can still go wrong with getting a package from point a to point b!!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I did not think you would get all of them in one post when I told you, "You will get a range of opinions on a range of topics but no one will be able to take action on your package to help you."

upschuck

I did not think you would get all of them in one post when I told you, "You will get a range of opinions on a range of topics but no one will be able to take action on your package to help you."
What did you tell me? I have a plethora of knowledge in my little brain that pops out every once in a while.

Thanks for not locking this thread out, I am growing a tiny bit more fond of you.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
My package was suppose to arrive yesterday. I checked the tracking Yesterday and it said Rescheduled Delivery for today. Again it didn't show up I checked tracking and it says Reschedule Delivery for Tomorrow. When I check their site it only says I can reschedule it for a different day. But I didn't and It gives no other explanation. What's going on?
The dispatcher is waiting for more people on your street to order packages so the driver will be "more efficient " when he delivers yours. We need just like 8 more orders on your street then he will allow for your package to be delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.