Why vote?

tieguy

Banned
John Boehner. Republican crybaby. Hike up the skirt orangey looking tan man.....We ought to have a cry-off between the tan-man vs the Beckster.....

Two Babies Crying Whaa...I work hard ! I love my Country ! Whaa ... "Hey Beckster, what time is tee-time at the Country Club....

The party of kennedy and Kerry trying to make it sound like the republicans are the rich fat cats.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
the $200M @ day amount is what the Indian sources reported, the WH refuses to admit exactly what the real costs are do to "national security".
So let's guess....How much does it cost to move 34 Naval vessels to India ?
How much is each ship's payroll ?
How much does it cost to equip each ship ?
How much does it cost to airfreight the president's helicopters to India ?
How much to move his 40 car caravan ?
A bomb-proof over-ground tunnel — to be installed by US military engineers in just an hour.
This tunnel would be a kilometre long and measure 12ft by 12ft — enough to let Obama’s cavalcade pass through. The tunnel would be centrally air-conditioned, fitted with close-circuit television cameras, and will be heavily guarded at every point, including, of course, its entry and exit.
Anyone care to estimate this cost ?
(TOI) – Eighty-foot-high towers being built around the ridge area in the capital are not just being erected for the security of US President Barack Obama but also to keep the monkeys in the vicinity at bay, police said.
Obama will be visiting the national capital and will be staying at ITC Maurya hotel, situated near the ridge area where the monkey population is high.
As several incidents of monkey-menace have been reported from the area, we are keeping a watch on the simians,” a police officer said.
He also said that trained monkey-catchers will also be deployed.
Another cost to add up, along with all the coconut removal.

bbsam

Staff member
I would restate Mencken by suggesting that, "Democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the money pit."

diesel96

The party of kennedy and Kerry trying to make it sound like the republicans are the rich fat cats.

At least they were compassionate rich fat cats.....Not self serving....where ya been Tie, kind of miss throwing barbs at each other...

I would restate Mencken by suggesting that, "Democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the money pit."

If the monkeys are shareholders to the Gov't, then who are the shareholders to the Corperate Fat Cats who run the Gov't ? The eight hundred pound Gorilla in the Cafe wants to know....;-)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It’s been more than three months since we first told you about Capt. John Kerry’s high-seas tax dodge on his new $7 million yacht, Isabel, and the town of Nantucket still doesn’t have a check from the senior senator!
You may recall that Kerry lowered the flag and surrendered in July, agreeing to pony up more than $400,000 to cover state taxes on the toney tub. Mr. Teresa Heinz broke out the checkbook four days after the Track set off a furious tempest with our report that he had purchased the 76-foot floating palace and ported her in Rhode Island, thus depriving the commonwealth of its pound of flesh.
A spokesman for the state Department of Revenue confirmed that “a sales tax return was filed” by Kerry last summer to cover state taxes that would have been owed, had he kept the Isabel in his home state’s waters. But according to the Nantucket tax collector, he never paid any excise taxes to the town on the Isabel.

moreluck

golden ticket member
holb101104_cmyk20101103053422.jpg

wkmac

If the monkeys are shareholders to the Gov't, then who are the shareholders to the Corperate Fat Cats who run the Gov't ? The eight hundred pound Gorilla in the Cafe wants to know....;-)

David Kramer over at LRC Blog suggested these guys and with a lot of humor, it's worth the chuckle but then in a much broader sense, he does have a point too. Just wished it was that simple being down to 2 lone men!
:happy-very:

Now tell me this doesn't look like a political debate!
:rofl::rofl::rofl: