Why would any Pilot vote for a Democrat?

The big package

That’s not Biden’s healthcare plan. He is the leader of the party. Does anyone care what Mike Pence wants?
First of all Joe Biden is just a puppet .He won't even make it through 4 years and the Democratic party has been pounding the table for a single pair of healthcare system for a couple years now . Bernie Sanders who Joe Biden said would bring on his staff has been also been pounding the table for the single-payer health care system along with all the other Democratic presidential candidates and Democrats in Congress !!!

rickyb

We are oil independent. My god this is breathtakingly idiotic. Let's go around the globe and through history for a little review on communism's success. Cuba and why not go live in Somalia. Please. Want to live under slave labor? Move to China.

Absolutely doesn't work? I guess I don't understand what that means......
yea you clearly dont. our civilization is in a bubble created by capitalism. this system doesnt work, but because it hasnt popped yet people think it does. its like the american housing bubble, many people didnt think it would pop, but it did. the planet is set to warm another 2 degrees by 2030, most of it is already baked in, because capitalism pollutes so much and externalizes the real costs of its production. this is easter island except there is no where to run to.

For that matter anyone(vote for a Democrat) really? One of the first things out of AOC's mouth was to get rid of air travel. Airplanes. Fracking. Hell, Biden and Harris both on tape admitting to it. Actually, I'm all for getting rid of oil. Great. However, we don't have any replacement. Ever heard of plastic? See, this is what makes voting for any Democrat impossible. Batcrap crazy amongst too many other things.

So, with no not even close to a replacement for airplanes(big ones).....why would ANY Pilot(hell ANYONE vote for a Democrat(in any capacity) who's job depends on oil? Serious question. How do you square this?
You should ask @Jumpin Jack Flash

Up In Smoke

1 : He's been in the White House for 4 years , the pension is strong the wages are up and the union is still here !!!

2 : Biden and his gang of morons want a single payer healthcare system which means we would be removed off of our teamster health plan and put into a government run healthcare system which would be much worse than what we have !!!

3 :
What Joe Biden wants to do , his plans will kill the stock market and our pension won't be worth a damn !!!
I would encourage everyone to look at your pension allocations. Few pension funds invest large amounts into the stock market. Most funds invest in variety of private equity, real estate, infrastructure, and securities like gold. US treasuries, high-yield bonds and asset-backed securities are other investments that our local invests in. Pension are hurt more by the loss of treasury returns than stock market losses.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What I find funny is that AOC and her pals are still pushing the Green Deal as a working idea.
Yet when it did come up in Congress for a vote, no one voted yes.

trickpony1

When was the last time development of new more efficient technology hurt the economy?
Are you serious?
The "new, more efficient technology" has cost countless jobs.
Driverless trucks costs jobs;
Diad has dumbed down our jobs so that any chimpanzee can do it;
Auto makers are using robots to build cars and;
Self check out has cost jobs at Wal Mart.

Technology forces humans (you know, the people that spend money) to be faster and more productive hence eliminating jobs.

What color is the sky in your world?

The big package

I would encourage everyone to look at your pension allocations. Few pension funds invest large amounts into the stock market. Most funds invest in variety of private equity, real estate, infrastructure, and securities like gold. US treasuries, high-yield bonds and asset-backed securities are other investments that our local invests in. Pension are hurt more by the loss of treasury returns than stock market losses.
The pension does have investments in many different area's , however our pension took a serious hit in 2008 2009 , when the stock market falls it affects many different sectors including real estate , infrastructure and asset backed securities , high yield bonds are affected by interest rates , gold is the safest but it doesn't have a huge stake in gold . There's no question that the stock market affects our pension and hopefully it will be managed better in the future .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The pension does have investments in many different area's , however our pension took a serious hit in 2008 2009 , when the stock market falls it affects many different sectors including real estate , infrastructure and asset backed securities , high yield bonds are affected by interest rates , gold is the safest but it doesn't have a huge stake in gold . There's no question that the stock market affects our pension and hopefully it will be managed better in the future .
Commercial real estate is friend*d and probably will be for the foreseeable future.

vantexan

In 1975 I bought a new Chevy Nova for $3905.
Please show me how I can buy a comparable 2020 car for the same cost.
In 1975 I bought a new Chevy Nova for $3905.
Please show me how I can buy a comparable 2020 car for the same cost.
According to inflation calculator I just looked at that's just shy of $19000 in today's dollars. I suspect while you'd have to settle for a little smaller car today it would be built better. A Honda Fit for example. A Toyota Yaris. If that Nova lasted 5 years with a number of issues, and the Toyota went 10 years with fewer issues and much better mpg, which is the better value?