will the brownout continue???

brown_trousers

Why is it that I have to keep going to the TDU website for info on my own union negotiations??? Is this not my union, do I not have a right to stay informed of my own union activities?

Is there any news on what actions the teamsters are taking towards these supplements that were voted down? Can we expect an update on this issue anytime soon?

stink219

TDU already recanted their "assumptions" the last 2 days by jumping the gun. I also noticed the hard push of the "strike vote" by them. Read between the lines people.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We won't hear anything for awhile. The IBT has just been sucker punched and I promise u they are trying to figure out their next move. I'm fine with that.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Why is it that I have to keep going to the TDU website for info on my own union negotiations??? Is this not my union, do I not have a right to stay informed of my own union activities?

Is there any news on what actions the teamsters are taking towards these supplements that were voted down? Can we expect an update on this issue anytime soon?

​You can ask me and I'll fill you in!

Inthegame

The IBT website has the current vote totals. L135 still needs to be counted. The IBT National UPS Committee is planning their next steps. What exactly do you think they should do? When additional discussions on the supplements are set, you'll know.

A

anonymous6

the OP is right about one thing. the IBT has kept us in the dark throughout except for what it wants us to know. not giving us the full picture.
TDU just fills the void, albeit not a totally honest one. people will listen to anything if there is only one voice.

brown_trousers

the OP is right about one thing. the IBT has kept us in the dark throughout except for what it wants us to know. not giving us the full picture.
TDU just fills the void, albeit not a totally honest one. people will listen to anything if there is only one voice.

Im a bit disgruntled with our IBT leaders for keeping us in the dark for so long, then rushing us to the polls at the last second, telling us to vote yes.

Albeit... I did vote yes, but I dont appreciate their tactics

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Re-do the national contract with significant wage increases :wink2:

It is not about the money(wage). Seriously......how much do you really expected to get paid for hefting boxes around all day. Right now most of us make more that some doctors do.

It is about knowing that your family is taken care of if they become ill. Or perhaps knowing there will be a nice little nest egg for you when you retire. Or knowing that after a long career that has left your body broken down and plumb wore out that health care will be available for you.