Will UPS CEO Carol Tome sacrifice for the team?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You're a :censored2:ing idiot. The company never bends over backwards to please the union. The company does get the unions help, every :censored2:ing day when I go out and generate the revenue that pays these :censored2:, parasitic managers. The company is wildly profitable even with my above industry pay ,pension, and healthcare and the bloated amount of managers. It's the companies responsibility to provide working equipment so I can preform the work up to their standards.

You're a :censored2:ing idiot. The company never bends over backwards to please the union. The company does get the unions help, every :censored2:ing day when I go out and generate the revenue that pays these :censored2:, parasitic managers. The company is wildly profitable even with my above industry pay ,pension, and healthcare and the bloated amount of managers. It's the companies responsibility to provide working equipment so I can preform the work up to their standards.

F6D4225B-C14C-47C2-A235-8DEC275C7444.gif

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈

If I'm and idiot then you have to be a lvl III of what I am. You sound like the pamphlets they hand out to people who can’t critically think For themselves .

You’re not worth my time. I’m not even going to point out all the profitable years we had.

Kick rocks, no packages box chucker🤣

Next Day Error

X - Other
Like how?
Your pension is still there
You continue to get guaranteed 40 hours
You continue to get double time if worked 8 hours before last shift.
You continue to get free healthcare.
The company can’t force you to retire.
You continue to get pay increase even though you’ll are over paid.
The company is forced to hire based on seniority
The company cannot have contingent resources.

I can go on… I don’t think you can though.
Tell us again how broke and destitute UPS is because they have union labor.

Brownwind

If I'm and idiot then you have to be a lvl III of what I am. You sound like the pamphlets they hand out to people who can’t critically think For themselves .

You’re not worth my time. I’m not even going to point out all the profitable years we had.

Kick rocks, no packages box chucker🤣
Dude I now understand. You’re the best and I’m just a package boy.

Thank you for your gracious words. After reading your post I noticed you are way better than the rest of us.
You caught us. We’re just the lowest of the lowest who go to work and promote the greatest company. You seem to just ignore the fact we all care about the big picture.
You my friend are not worthy of your paycheck. How dare you belittle the goose (and the workers) that lays the golden eggs.

I believe you don’t even work for the same company as the rest of us.