Will UPS CEO Carol Tome sacrifice for the team?

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Dude I now understand. You’re the best and I’m just a package boy.

Thank you for your gracious words. After reading your post I noticed you are way better than the rest of us.
You caught us. We’re just the lowest of the lowest who go to work and promote the greatest company. You seem to just ignore the fact we all care about the big picture.
You my friend are not worthy of your paycheck. How dare you belittle the goose (and the workers) that lays the golden eggs.

I believe you don’t even work for the same company as the rest of us.
I don’t work for ups. i actually work at Willy Wonka‘s chocolate factory, but I stayed at a holiday in express so I know what I’m talking about.

Thebrownblob

Thebrownblob

Here is a bone 🍖

Troll (slang)​

Article Talk

"Trolling" redirects here. For the method of fishing, see Trolling (fishing). For other uses, see Troll (disambiguation).
In slang, a troll is a person who posts or makes inflammatory, insincere, digressive,[1]extraneous, or off-topic messages online (such as in social media, a newsgroup, a forum, a chat room, an online video game), or in real life, with the intent of provoking others into displaying emotional responses,[2] or manipulating others' perception. The behavior is typically for the troll's amusement, or to achieve a specific result such as disrupting a rival's online activities or purposefully causing confusion or harm to other users online.[3]

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈

Definition of record​

verb (used with object)
to set down in writing or the like, as for the purpose of preserving evidence.

profit​

(prɒfɪt IPA Pronunciation Guide )Explore 'profit' in the dictionary
VARIABLE NOUN B2
A profit is an amount of money that you gain when you are paid more for something than it cost you to make, get, or do it. [...]
That’s what I thought. You can’t tell me something simple, but you can tell me a joke.

You ain’t got the answer sway!