Will UPS CEO Carol Tome sacrifice for the team?

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Wrong!!! we netted a little over 1billion dollars in 2020. While The avg we net is around 3 or 4 billion a year, based on 60-70 billion in revenue.

This company has an expenses problem that being the union. But the union see it as a their (company) problem. That’s why I’m training real hard to get my class A license so I can bus in scabs Into the facilities when y’all strike. So if you see me pulling up in a bus to the facility, be sure to get out my way.

Yolo

Why should she? She is an ELITE member ....of society! She has earned..... everything she has! Maybe if you WORK HARDER and GET MORE SMART then .... You can be in...her position!

Thebrownblob

Wrong!!! we netted a little over 1billion dollars in 2020. While The avg we net is around 3 or 4 billion a year, based on 60-70 billion in revenue.

This company has an expenses problem that being the union. But the union see it as a their (company) problem. That’s why I’m training real hard to get my class A license so I can bus in scabs Into the facilities when y’all strike. So if you see me pulling up in a bus to the facility, be sure to get out my way.
1674299947935.gif

Next Day Error

X - Other

Ok, buddy.

"Expect the unexpected."

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY

You're already pre-qualified and properly licensed for a short bus Super Chief. Otherwise, a class B will suffice.

AKCoverMan

Like how?
Your pension is still there
You continue to get guaranteed 40 hours
You continue to get double time if worked 8 hours before last shift.
You continue to get free healthcare.
The company can’t force you to retire.
You continue to get pay increase even though you’ll are over paid.
The company is forced to hire based on seniority
The company cannot have contingent resources.

I can go on… I don’t think you can though.
And we deliver the company $2B profit a quarter profit but I have to go on strike for the right to make less money and simply have some of my life back.

Tell us about your stock bonuses and MPI all delivered to you courtesy of Teamsters and other proud union workers.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

it’s all fun and games until you see me pull up with all the scabs to your facility. I can’t wait to see y’all faces! 🤣
You're a :censored2:ing idiot.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Here’s the problem, you see labor as “expense”. So stupid. We’re the ones who deliver that top line (revenue) on the income statement. Without us UPS is nothing.
The world see labor as an expense, boy genius. What do you see it as, revenue?

you got it wrong again. If ups closes their door you and your gang of package boys would be homeless and never would any other company pay you the same wages.

The world see labor as an expense, boy genius. What do you see it as, revenue?

you got it wrong again. If ups closes their door you and your gang of package boys would be homeless and never would any other company pay you the same wages.
Please tell us what you're most important job title is.

And please tell us how much revenue you contribute to the company?
I'm anxiously awaiting your answer