Will UPS CEO Carol Tome sacrifice for the team?

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
And we deliver the company $2B profit a quarter profit but I have to go on strike for the right to make less money and simply have some of my life back.

Tell us about your stock bonuses and MPI all delivered to you courtesy of Teamsters and other proud union workers.
I’m really playing around and joking for the most part, but y’all really don’t understand UPS’s financial struggles. Nor do I believe you care, but I will entertain regardless.

Per the quarterly income table, this company struggles to turn a profit quarter over quarter. Even though it generates billions in revenue it only manages to keep 3 to 5 cents for every dollar. Why? Because last mile is expensive and this is a unionized company that pays its drivers over inflated wages.

D9315698-9E46-4AAD-A228-E525936690F7.png

I’m really playing around and joking for the most part, but y’all really don’t understand UPS’s financial struggles. Nor do I believe you care, but I will entertain regardless.

Per the quarterly income table, this company struggles to turn a profit quarter over quarter. Even though it generates billions in revenue it only manages to keep 3 to 5 cents for every dollar. Why? Because last mile is expensive and this is a unionized company that pays its drivers over inflated wages.

View attachment 415170
As usual you are incorrect
UPS is overly managed by too many supervisors do not need .

They don't do anything except have stupid endless conference calls and they cannot train new employees because they was never a driver or know what it's like to deliver a package

We have so much technology we don't need half the management team that we have now

AKCoverMan

The world see labor as an expense, boy genius. What do you see it as, revenue?

you got it wrong again. If ups closes their door you and your gang of package boys would be homeless and never would any other company pay you the same wages.
And yet UPS shareholders and management would also be broke too.

To be clear, the world sees all amounts of pay, benefits, etc for all employees labor and management alike as an expense, when in fact it’s the main reason for the corporation to exist..to provide for the people who work in hourly and management jobs alike to prosper, while still investing In the future of the corporation as well as providing a decent return to shareholders.

Thebrownblob

They don't do anything except have stupid endless conference calls and they cannot train new employees because they was never a driver or know what it's like to deliver a package

We have so much technology we don't need half the management team that we have now
Most of this technology, that we are receiving now is really to get rid of middle-management. Their jobs really are not necessary anymore. They don’t do much of anything.

AKCoverMan

Although have to shake your head sometimes…all this great tech yet our OMS at night dosent know that I’m going to be over 9.5 again, dosent know what time I started or if I have been able to take lunch or breaks yet!

But they are all over it if I look like I might get ten minutes of guarantee! 🤣

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈

Which goes back to an earlier point. Stop complaining if you and your union brothers are not going to grow up and step into management and show us how it should be done. stop being a back seat driver. Shut up or put up in 2023

AKCoverMan

Which goes back to an earlier point. Stop complaining if you and your union brothers are not going to grow up and step into management and show us how it should be done. stop being a back seat driver. Shut up or put up in 2023
So the only way to be a “grown up” is ”step into management”? Wow! 🤣🤣

Thebrownblob

L O L I don’t even know what you’re talking about here most of the management at any level I deal with don’t make any choices at all. They have to call central location and get told what to do. Every day I go to work myself and 90% of the delivery drivers are the face of this company and make choices that save your ass because of your bad decision making. It’s a two-way street. Sure there’s a few that are a problem from time to time and we handle those people internally to get them on the right path .

Thebrownblob

What you need to learn, is respect and you have none, but guess what if the people who are actually in charge of this company have your attitude we intend to show them how to respect. I’ve worked for plenty of good management people, and given them respect the ones who are garbage I treated as such. There’s a freight train coming buddy so you go ahead and figure out what you’re gonna do because we do not intend to lose.