Will UPS CEO Carol Tome sacrifice for the team?

What you need to learn, is respect and you have none, but guess what if the people who are actually in charge of this company have your attitude we intend to show them how to respect. I’ve worked for plenty of good management people, and given them respect the ones who are garbage I treated as such. There’s a freight train coming buddy so you go ahead and figure out what you’re gonna do because we do not intend to lose.
As you can supervisor pay on top of my regular package pay
Because honestly most of the supervisors I work for are clueless

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
So the only way to be a “grown up” is ”step into management”? Wow! 🤣🤣
No, to be a grown up is to stop demanding others to help you when you can do it yourself. Stop crying, stop whining, stop complaining and start applying to these management positions.

Only kids sit around and do what y’all do here on browncafe. But what do I know, I’m just a troll 😈

Last edited:

Emergency Conditions

Which goes back to an earlier point. Stop complaining if you and your union brothers are not going to grow up and step into management and show us how it should be done. stop being a back seat driver. Shut up or put up in 2023
If i did then at least I would actually understand and know how to do the job my drivers were doing. Not worth the pay cut and extra stress though.
Yes. Let me cut the edges off for you.
3 to 5 cents on every dollar is struggling by industry standards.
Low profit margins are typical in industries with high costs of doing business that rely on volume to make their profits. How is the competition doing with their lower paid workforces?

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Management would be a demotion and a pay cut for me
And that there is the problem that no one seems to care about. You’re paid and incentivize to stay where you’re at, which does not help me, the company or yourself in the long run.

You will continue to complain and be unhappy, but over paid.

The company will continue to struggle to make good margins.

Management will continue to be complacent cause no one will replace them.

AKCoverMan

Yes. Let me cut the edges off for you.
3 to 5 cents on every dollar is struggling by industry standards.
The UPS figure is about two to three times higher than your arbitrary standard. We are very profitable and continue to pay out hansom dividends to stockholders (like me! 🤑)

But keep crying about “overpaid Teamsters“ who actually operate the company day in and day out. No doubt the “perfect plan” is to up profits even further by paying the people delivering it less and working them longer hours. Great plan!

Sad. I think I have more desire to keep UPS profitable and viable for another hundred years than short sighted managers only concerned about todays numbers.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
What you need to learn, is respect and you have none, but guess what if the people who are actually in charge of this company have your attitude we intend to show them how to respect. I’ve worked for plenty of good management people, and given them respect the ones who are garbage I treated as such. There’s a freight train coming buddy so you go ahead and figure out what you’re gonna do because we do not intend to lose.
That statement is full of mischaracterizations.
Respect has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with someone.

Y’all have everything you need, there is nothing really to strike over this contract. And if you think Biden will let you strike and hurt the economy over some AC, then you’re no longer attached to reality.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
The UPS figure is about two to three times higher than your arbitrary standard. We are very profitable and continue to pay out hansom dividends to stockholders (like me! 🤑)

But keep crying about “overpaid Teamsters“ who actually operate the company day in and day out. No doubt the “perfect plan” is to up profits even further by paying the people delivering it less and working them longer hours. Great plan!

Sad. I think I have more desire to keep UPS profitable and viable for another hundred years than short sighted managers only concerned about todays numbers.

Show me where I’m wrong. Cite your sources buddy. Financial analyst (before the pandemic) labeled UPS stock as a sell vs a buy year over year.

Thebrownblob

Y’all have everything you need, there is nothing really to strike over this contract. And if you think Biden will let you strike and hurt the economy over some AC, then you’re no longer attached to reality.
If you think Biden will stop the strike, you need to come back to reality. And yes, it is about respect.
You’re not disagreeing you came on this website to create a problem, pretending you’re doing anything other than being a troll is nonsense. When the doors to that room close and the negotiation start and the company feels they need to get rid of someone or something in order to get this contract passed. It will be you that will actually be driving a bus for a living.. you are expendable to the corporation, and you have no protection.

AKCoverMan

Yes.. why don’t you grow a pair and sign up to spend 10-12 hours in a package car. Try it in Phoenix with no AC. Try it in Fairbanks at -30. It’s all about respect.

You say I have “everything I need”? I should be able to get off work twice a month in just eight hours. Not a heavy lift but seems like it’s moving mountians for UPS. If I am paid too much it’s only becuase I am worked to much.

Last two years my tiny building (under 20 routes) had hit 100 grievances a year just for forced overtime. I’d be happy with less money if I can just have some of my life back.

oh but I should stop crying and grow up. Only management really works right? SMH…

Your right poor impoverished UPS really needs financial relief from the Teamsters so they can raise dividends again. 🤣🤣

AKCoverMan

“Financial analysts“ 🤣🤣🤣

Go to financial media any day you want...you can find analysts saying “buy, buy, buy” while another crowd chants “the End is nigh!” and the next day most will change their tune and never even reflect on how wrong they were yesterday.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
If you think Biden will stop the strike, you need to come back to reality. And yes, it is about respect.
You’re not disagreeing you came on this website to create a problem, pretending you’re doing anything other than being a troll is nonsense. When the doors to that room close and the negotiation start and the company feels they need to get rid of someone or something in order to get this contract passed. It will be you that will actually be driving a bus for a living.. you are expendable to the corporation, and you have no protection.
when have I ever said I don’t respect you guys. All I said was

I was going drive a bus full of scabs in during the strike

Stop whining and start applying

Drivers and etc are overpaid, which is true per industry standards

I said nothing disrespectful unless something disrespectful was thrown here. But I get it,Every body needs a bad guy. So they can point and say he is the problem.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Oh yeah.. Biden will not let y’all strike and I promise I will be at the White House when he announces that news starting a slow clap.

Thebrownblob

when have I ever said I don’t respect you guys. All I said was

I was going drive a bus full of scabs in during the strike

Stop whining and start applying

Drivers and etc are overpaid, which is true per industry standards

I said nothing disrespectful unless something disrespectful was thrown here. But I get it,Every body needs a bad guy. So they can point and say he is the problem.
Let me try to explain this to you since you’re unable to understand what respect is.
You’re telling the men and women who go out there every day and do the job that allows this company to make record profits yes, I said record, every year? And then you tell them they’re paid too much from a contractual agreement the company made with us?
You don’t think that’s disrespectful?

And that there is the problem that no one seems to care about. You’re paid and incentivize to stay where you’re at, which does not help me, the company or yourself in the long run.

You will continue to complain and be unhappy, but over paid.

The company will continue to struggle to make good margins.

Management will continue to be complacent cause no one will replace them.
Again you're wrong
Despite what you think some of us actually try to make a difference at this place

Find me showing up for work everyday working a safe as safe and productively as I can, making sure I get all my premium packages off on time.

Making sure that's over the packages to the correct address
And actually doing something super easy is actually scanning all the packages