Will UPS use the 70 hour rule this peak season

When do they move the dot hours to 70

• Not this year, we our ready for peak 2018

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • We lied, so were going to need you to come in Saturday

Votes: 32 88.9%

• Total voters

Brisket

At 59 hours and 59 minutes, you pull over and shut her down.

If You get into an accident going over the 60 hours rules, you are toast.

Better yet, if possible let them know you are getting close ( every hour up to two hrs before) , then one final warning about an hour before and head back in... you don’t want THAT fine for going over!

Already have 47 hours as of Thursday night, rolled 20,000 pieces today. Most of our center will be over by Friday night. So when do these :censored2: heads decide to screw us and use the 70 hour rule?
They are go to give you a taste of what’s coming. Start getting ready to be a 40 to 47.5 week driver... If you liked the crazy OT, go into feeders!

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
They are go to give you a taste of what’s coming. Start getting ready to be a 40 to 47.5 week driver... If you liked the crazy OT, go into feeders!
??? Tipping back a few lately. Everyone that goes into feeders gains 30lbs or better. I'll pass I dont mind working OT I think anything over 60 hours in package car is not good for the public or drivers.

??? Tipping back a few lately. Everyone that goes into feeders gains 30lbs or better. I'll pass I dont mind working OT I think anything over 60 hours in package car is not good for the public or drivers.
I’m in feeders and lost wait for one. Lost the stress from package. Another I did the 50 to 60 hours in package and the public and my self were just fine when I was on the road. My stress wasn’t from delivering packages. I like that. It was from the Jackiloons I worked for that kept coming out on the road and trying to found something on me and walk me off for going to slow on the route ( Which I thought was a good honest days work ).

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
It's the loaders own fault for not putting them on the truck. Put the irregs on first, load around them, bag resi smalls if needed.

Oh look here, we have another new IE idiot who has never done the job giving out, "expert advice."

Hey friend, please go back to surfing YouTube and leave the work to the professionals, unless you are a comic 'cause your making the rest of us laugh at you!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
We got guys going over 60/70 all the time, they push it right to the limit on their 5th day and then hop in the shifter once they get back on the yard.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I’m in feeders and lost wait for one. Lost the stress from package. Another I did the 50 to 60 hours in package and the public and my self were just fine when I was on the road. My stress wasn’t from delivering packages. I like that. It was from the Jackiloons I worked for that kept coming out on the road and trying to found something on me and walk me off for going to slow on the route ( Which I thought was a good honest days work ).
Agree, I had a nice route in package, didn't mind the job at all and if it wasn't for one particular PDS I would still be there so as much as I hated the guy maybe I should thank him.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
The 60 hour rule is a company policy... It’s not against the dot law to go over 60 in a five day work week. We do it all the time in feeders. I went 64.90 in five days last week
We went to 70hrs like 3 weeks ago. You probably never got the memo

BrownRecycler

Hey..... did you hear?!! UPS Abney is promising us a busy year and few of his lapdogs agreed so it much be true????

Also, UPSer use censorship, only the management can speak and their comment must be 100% Abney positive, am with you all the way to smelling Abney's ass.

November was too quiet to be a "busy". December is going to be a sham. It is probably why he built more facility across US so he doesn't have to give us works for us "folks".

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hey..... did you hear?!! UPS Abney is promising us a busy year and few of his lapdogs agreed so it much be true????

Also, UPSer use censorship, only the management can speak and their comment must be 100% Abney positive, am with you all the way to smelling Abney's ass.

November was too quiet to be a "busy". December is going to be a sham. It is probably why he built more facility across US so he doesn't have to give us works for us "folks".

Is English your second language?