Will you cross picket line at Starbucks? šŸŒˆ (Be nice)

542thruNthru

He is in California. 100% giving
giphy-25.gif
tumblr_n1kmzet0ua1trd8cbo4_r1_250.gif

Cowboy Mac

I have a friend that works for them who gets me coffee. I brew my own and use that $ for investment. 5-6$ adds up
The coffee market is a lot like the beer market. Lots of affordable choices that are good quality and you can find them anywhere. I think if Starbucks goes on strike people can go to just about any corner and get coffee at another store or make it at home.

Only ones this hurts is Starbucks hard core fan base.

Cowboy Mac

Pretty gay to go to Starbucks in the first place, I don't think letting the LGBTQ cult wave their flags could make it much gayer.
I donā€™t think theyā€™ll go out of business for this, but itā€™s easy for me to not go to Starbucks and cross the picket line. Why go through the drama for coffee thatā€™s mediocre at best?

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
I have a friend that works for them who gets me coffee. I brew my own and use that $ for investment. 5-6$ adds up
The coffee market is a lot like the beer market. Lots of affordable choices that are good quality and you can find them anywhere.
Making a fresh cup with freshly ground beans out of a French press or pour over is heaven. Super strong too. Iā€™ll be up all night.