Winter of Our Discontent

Packmule

Seems like the only thing as depressing as having peak approaching, is seeing today come and go. Not sure I can handle working a full week anymore! Kind of like this work a day, take two off routine we've been doing!
When's my next vacation?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Seems like the only thing as depressing as having peak approaching, is seeing today come and go. Not sure I can handle working a full week anymore! Kind of like this work a day, take two off routine we've been doing!
When's my next vacation?
I have a 5 day weekend this coming week....then I have to be good for a couple of months.

Notretiredyet

The next 3 months are always the worst to work in this area. At least most of us haven't had much of a winter so far. But next week is looking as though we're in for a real taste of winter. Just in time for the heavy post peak dispatches, should be writing a 9.5 grievance by Friday.

Integrity

Binge Poster
When's my next vacation?
Packmule,

Sorry to here that.

I have been there.

Before I knew how to enjoy every moment of every day, I never fully enjoyed Sunday because of the dread of Monday.

I spent too much time wishing my life away to the next vacation only to dread the end of the vacation before it was really even half way over.

It made life very hard on myself and those that I loved.

I hope things seem less depressing to you real soon!

Sincerely,
I

Packmule

Packmule,

Sorry to here that.

I have been there.

Before I knew how to enjoy every moment of every day, I never fully enjoyed Sunday because of the dread of Monday.

I spent too much time wishing my life away to the next vacation only to dread the end of the vacation before it was really even half way over.

It made life very hard on myself and those that I loved.

I hope things seem less depressing to you real soon!

Sincerely,
I
Thanks I. I'll survive!

Z

ZQXC

It's just another day.

Get up, go to work, kill the dragon.

Repeat for 30 years or more.

Nothing to it.

Live in the moment like a dog. You can't remember yesterday, and you have no concept of tomorrow.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
When's my next vacation?
Three day workweek this week for me and I'll be saying the same thing next Sunday.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
58 early today, 19 tonight, vacation next week, eye surgery, in and out, dog to the vet, back to work next week. Doing absolutely nothing other than the above this week off.