Winter storm Grayson

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Pulled into the snow-blasted lot this morning at 4:30am. 13 Trailers scheduled, 7 showed up. Drivers told to go home.

One of our feeders was doing donuts in the yard.

Tomorrow should be fun.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Generally if the drivers are called at home before heading to work they do not get their daily guarantee; however, if they show up and are then told to go home, they are entitled to their guarantee----they may have to fight to get it.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Generally if the drivers are called at home before heading to work they do not get their daily guarantee; however, if they show up and are then told to go home, they are entitled to their guarantee----they may have to fight to get it.

A few got called in on the way (they live an hour or so away) but about 10 or so showed up before they made the announcement. They were unhappy. The funny part is that they all had rural routes and were the ones most likely in need of a tow.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
A few got called in on the way (they live an hour or so away) but about 10 or so showed up before they made the announcement. They were unhappy. The funny part is that they all had rural routes and were the ones most likely in need of a tow.
yea were still waiting for you to get here

4evapreloader

Please, please, please don't submit to the media naming of snowstorms.

Our building is located near snowfall central for this storm. In typical UPS fashion the drivers were not sent out until the last trailer/air can arrived, just like peak. Just like peak they left later than usual. The problem is that today the snow started 2.5 hours before the drivers. I expect 50% or more of the packages to be returned tonight since conditions were already poor when I left the building.

Is the only plan available Plan A where we wait for everything?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The sheep stay in the barn.

.....while the elderly go out and buy ugly Christmas clearance stuff...

christmas-horse-jpg.173848

JL 0513

Foot of heavy wet snow today in my area and to make matters worse is 12° high tomorrow, 8° high Saturday. All signs and traffic lights are totally covered and won't melt. Not good.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Please, please, please don't submit to the media naming of snowstorms.

Our building is located near snowfall central for this storm. In typical UPS fashion the drivers were not sent out until the last trailer/air can arrived, just like peak. Just like peak they left later than usual. The problem is that today the snow started 2.5 hours before the drivers. I expect 50% or more of the packages to be returned tonight since conditions were already poor when I left the building.

Is the only plan available Plan A where we wait for everything?
Sent out late, recalled, and punched out by 2