Winter storm Grayson

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

IMG_1576.GIF
It was a good day!!

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
EC , mailbox , EC , mailbox , I’m kinda getting the hang of it! I told the USPS guy this mailbox isn’t big enough for the both of us so he better get outta my way! The mailbox is mine this winter!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
EC , mailbox , EC , mailbox , I’m kinda getting the hang of it! I told the USPS guy this mailbox isn’t big enough for the both of us so he better get outta my way! The mailbox is mine this winter!

If you're out in the country, give your rural carrier a couple rolls of DR bags.

You'll have a friend for life.

rod

Retired 22 years

Just so you know --- the mailbox belongs to the USPS. Don't piss them off or you could find yourself in trouble. Some rural carriers are ok with you leaving a SMALL package in a box but they get pissed 0ff if they can't get their mail in it. We had one carrier who would take anything he found in the box to the Post Master and then the Post Master insisted our center manager get it from him. Nobody else could retrieve it--just the center manager.

rod

Retired 22 years
These old retired guys can’t take a joke..you’ve been scared of UPS your entire career. Like a little puppy with its tail between its legs!

Oh -so you were joking-----damn--you're a real comedian. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. You have to work on your punch lines though.