Working during Break - a Proposal

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
That's not true. Politifact and Politico are nothing but lies. This should've been made obvious when Trump ran unless you believe the Russians hacked our election -- in that case; I can't help you. Hitler promoted the ideal of the 'Aryan race' often for populism but 'non-Aryans' were not taken to concentration camps. If you research it, all of the so-called death camps were in East Germany and the so- called Holocaust was promoted by the Soviets.

If you research it, you'll find "6 million Jews dead" in multiple articles dating back to 1904. I'm not saying Jews were not harassed in the Weimar Republic, but the number of Jews killed is more likely around 200,000 and they died due to a Typhus outbreak and Allied bombing, not mass murder, like the 50 million Europeans who died in that war. Germany didn't even have enough fuel to burn 6 million Jews and I imagine the fuel went to their rockets and jet fighters -- not burning Jews for no reason.

Hitler was a man that cared about his country. His doctor prescribed him methamphetamine in 1941 and that lead to bad strategic decisions. If you doubt what I say, look up what General Patton had to say, he was the man that 'won' the war and we killed him for it
Well that was a minute of wasted bull:censored2: that I can never get back.

extranatty

Well that was a minute of wasted bull:censored2: that I can never get back.

I can't help you if you think 'Politifact' isn't biased. I won't insult leftists but, ultimately, when we finish bioinformatic weapons -- good luck.

Be careful. This guy is a badass. He will kick your ass.

I'm just responding to a threat. I live near the ghetto so I have deal with :censored2:. Like when a 'black male' is blocking my entire :censored2:ing street and he gives me an attitude then pulls out a bat from his trunk. That's why I keep golf clubs in the truck. Needless to say but I haven't seen that 'black male' in 3 months.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I can't help you if you think 'Politifact' isn't biased. I won't insult leftists but, ultimately, when we finish bioinformatic weapons -- good luck.

I'm just responding to a threat. I live near the ghetto so I have deal with :censored2:. Like when a 'black male' is blocking my entire :censored2:ing street and he gives me an attitude then pulls out a bat from his trunk. That's why I keep golf clubs in the truck. Needless to say but I haven't seen that 'black male' in 3 months.
@MAKAVELI dont go blocking this mans street with your black attitude, he has golf clubs!!!!!

extranatty

I bet he don't have a mustache

i do. But even if I'm drunk, I don't know why I continue to work for this :censored2:ty company with their 3rd rate healthcare that alll the retards at this job think is great. I'm not sure if I'm going in tomorrow, the only reason I show for work is my coworker and his daughter

Turdferguson

Just a turd
i do. But even if I'm drunk, I don't know why I continue to work for this :censored2:ty company with their 3rd rate healthcare that alll the retards at this job think is great. I'm not sure if I'm going in tomorrow, the only reason I show for work is my coworker and his daughter

You are just chalk full of alternative facts ain't ya?

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I don't, but I know a couple guys that dp. I really don't give a :censored2: about gyms; nothing to prove or lose. If you want t fight; I'll fight you, but in reality you're all pusillanimous, you haven't gone up against a man with nothing to lose
IMG_1680.GIF