Working elsewhere

mikeups1978

Would it be any better at FedEx or any other companies that would instill discipline in it's workforce, and take care of it's people the way they should be taken care of.

menotyou

bella amicizia
He and his cronies get chubbies by bashing people, by calling into question their credibility, and trying to undermine what others might think of them. Why? To make themselves feel better about themselves because they don't have anyone to love.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

He and his cronies get chubbies by bashing people, by calling into question their credibility, and trying to undermine what others might think of them. Why? To make themselves feel better about themselves because they don't have anyone to love.

So, in additon to being a drama queen, you are an amateur pyschologist? Dragon was right--you need to go back to work or find a more constructive way to spend your time.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Dragon was right--you need to go back to work or find a more constructive way to spend your time.
I so appreciate you caring about my well-being, Dave. I am touched. The new doctor I am seeing says my last surgery didn't take and it was visible on an MRI from August 2010. No one saw it, though. So, I have wasted one year trying to get back to work, when in reality, I had no chance. Yet, one more joke on me. So, to fix the fix that didn't work, I have to have most of the vertebrae in my neck fused. Fun times in the hot city tonight is what you thinking, I'm sure. The fun has just begun, though. It might take two or three of these "painful, very, very painful" surgeries. Party time. yee-haw. Still, no one knows if it will work. If I want to go back to work(THANKS FOR RUBBING IT IN THAT I'M NOT BECAUSE I COULDN'T TELL/THANKS FOR THE SALT IN THE WOUND), I have to try. Gee, Dave. I so appreciate your care and concern. Go suck an egg.