Working off the clock

Brown_Star

Methods Man
If you were a driver you would understand . any driver knows you cant really trust preload . at the end of the day its our route and pur truck your loading. we need and must know where things are before we leave .. not to mention air needing to be off at 1030 and yall wanna load it right in the middle of the truck behind a big box so we cant find it .. we do it to cllean up yalls mess

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 140

Brown_Star

Methods Man
30 min per day is 10 hours of time working for free on a 4 week month.
Donate that 10 hours of time each month to a charity that can use some help.
Or, get paid for the 10 hours per month and give the $$ to a charity.

Nice $$ amount for vacation!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 145

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I am usually around 85% and beat the miles on a daily basis.
I would expect nothing less in the BOG.

Mine was so bad they finally told me to run airs, and business stops how I should and run all resi Orion. It works out now to about 85-90% but my two early bulk deliveries help with that. They don't let me two trip anymore and instead shuttle out the rest of my stuff by the driver next to me in our loop.

They gave up on over 9/5 also and just said they would pay the grievances without trying to adjust it since I have two huge accounts with delivery commit times of 8am and 830 am and pick up times of 630pm and 7pm.

It is what it is.

T

Turdferguson

If you were a driver you would understand . any driver knows you cant really trust preload . at the end of the day its our route and pur truck your loading. we need and must know where things are before we leave .. not to mention air needing to be off at 1030 and yall wanna load it right in the middle of the truck behind a big box so we cant find it .. we do it to cllean up yalls mess
giphy.gif

Grey

Maybe it's because our hub is huge but a lot of guys can't even turn out of their spot until the next guy is out and so forth. My start time today was 850 and I couldn't move until 915. Plenty of time to tidy up my load while on-the-clock.

Bottom rung

I walk past a half dozen drivers every morning after I put my lunch in my pc that are loading and sorting their car for free. All of them have twenty years seniority minimum.

PT Car Washer

I walk past a half dozen drivers every morning after I put my lunch in my pc that are loading and sorting their car for free. All of them have twenty years seniority minimum.
Yep and they are the same drivers off at 4:30 and complaining about how much money UPS has stolen from them the last few years bonus wise.

brown bomber

brown bomber
used frequently unload and reload my PC in the middle of a parking lot on area after delivering my air stops, management was aware of this and didn't have a problem with this practice. I always informed them if this was going to happen. They usually saw the cluster :censored2: of a load before I left the bldg.

Bottom rung

Yep and they are the same drivers off at 4:30 and complaining about how much money UPS has stolen from them the last few years bonus wise.
Most definitely. Shooting off at the mouth about how the company steals from them by adjusting allowances. Doesn't stop them though, still start before start time to set up their car. Work through lunch, and gone by four.

NXA

Right there. That's a decent part-time job for somebody who needs it. Or, at least a half hour of good work for every preloader on the belt.