Workman comp

Those people have training to deal with high stressful situations and incidents that are life threatening.. ups never provide me with the training of how it feels to almost have my life taken away. You’re upset because I’m collecting a check from ups after they kept putting me on the same route. Yeah I’m the bad guy I guess.
UPS should accommodate you when you come back by keeping you out of that area or transferring you to another building.

Indecisi0n

so long story short I was approved workman’s comp for PTSD after 2months of getting compensated I receive a letter today telling me I will no longer be paid out for it because mental stress is not work related.. what are my options? Can they legally tell me I’m denied after 2 months of being approved?
I love the crazy ones...

I’d say it’s part of the job. Hood packages need to be delivered. Go work somewhere else is my point. It’s like saying your afraid of rain.
Obviously you have no experience. And are clueless about PTSD. I know of 3 drivers being resigned after being threatened on the job. If he is diagnosed with PTSD, it’s a no brainer.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Obviously you have no experience. And are clueless about PTSD. I know of 3 drivers being resigned after being threatened on the job. If he is diagnosed with PTSD, it’s a no brainer.
Well, we fire them here if they don’t go to the hood. Having PTSD from delivering packages is disrespectful to anyone who actually suffers from it.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I was traumatized by being chased down by a person with a gun delivering a package In a high crime area..followed me to 3 stops with a fire arm. Does my progression stop if I’m on disability for ptsd? I don’t want to explain in details what happened I hate reliving that experience.. plz be kind
ohhhhhhh
Are you a doctor? Do you know how people get it? He did not get PTSD from delivering packages.
Ok