Workman comp

Oceanview

Why? You piss somebody off in your hood

Think we’re starting to get somewhere

Yes I pissed off a lunatic cuz my pc was 3-4 ft past a no parking sign. I told her have a nice day as I was being screamed at. Me driving away and not engaging in an argument was taken as a sign of dis respect because I didn’t wait to be cussed out and told how to do my job. I take full responsibility for my fight or flight mode.

Rule 1 is let them steal everything.

We had a guy on a contracting team go out for an install. The customer was a state assisted schizophrenic with a methamphetamine addiction and passion for rifles and handguns.

During the install the customer kept putting guns out around the installer and where he wanted to go or if he left his tools in one room, a handgun would be on the table. He was trapped and found an out and took it. He booked it and left his tools and was followed for 35 miles at 60-90mph. We let him take some extra time off... it was some real backwoods Deliverance :censored2:. He grew up in the country and still wasn't right. Sometimes I think people misunderstand or don't comprehend the extent that certain experiences can have on people.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yes I :censored2: off a lunatic cuz my pc was 3-4 ft past a no parking sign. I told her have a nice day as I was being screamed at. Me driving away and not engaging in an argument was taken as a sign of dis respect because I didn’t wait to be cussed out and told how to do my job. I take full responsibility for my fight or flight mode.

So, now the story comes out

You gonna work in the ghetto got too know the ghetto rules

Sorry it's form 827, a carbon copy in triplicate. It's for "first report of injury or disease", "request or acceptance of a new or omitted medical condition on an existing claim", "notice of change of attending physician or practitioner", "report of aggravation of original injury".

I'd change your attending doctor or NP. If it's getting worse note that it has been aggravated.

Complete form 801 "report of job injury or illness". UPS and comp doctors have these.

Pick up FMLA paperwork. Go to doctor. Fill out two 827's. Have doctor contact your adjuster directly. Good luck.

Raw

Raw Member
Those people have training to deal with high stressful situations and incidents that are life threatening.. ups never provide me with the training of how it feels to almost have my life taken away. You’re upset because I’m collecting a check from ups after they kept putting me on the same route. Yeah I’m the bad guy I guess.
So you want off the route so a fellow union brother can get threatened?

Oceanview

So you want off the route so a fellow union brother can get threatened?

No I suggested we open up a shop where ups delivers to and customers can come pick up there packages at a facility in the center of the area. The customer will have 3 days to pick up the packages b4 it is sent to an access point. Nda packages will be delivered to houses directly. If ups stopped delivering in the hood I’m sure fed ex would soon follow. Maybe the hood culture would slowly die and the crime rate would drop..

I don’t know what ups should do but why do I have to feel like my life is in danger everyday? And my above idea I’m sure customers would understand that if they want their packages they must keep crime low if they want there dog food and Jordan’s delivered to them. Additionally people wouldn’t ship drugs, drug money , and/or other illegal substances if they had to pick up there package at a facility

Zowert

PTSD is some real :censored2:. When my old man got back from Vietnam in 1971, he’d sleep with a loaded M1911 in his hand. From time to time he’d wake up screaming, or to patrol the house and backyard. It was disturbing.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
How about you search “how to not be a huge penis”?? Let me know if you have any luck.
source.gif

Have you a beer , your going through DT's again

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
so long story short I was approved workman’s comp for PTSD after 2months of getting compensated I receive a letter today telling me I will no longer be paid out for it because mental stress is not work related.. what are my options? Can they legally tell me I’m denied after 2 months of being approved?
Yes they can approve you and then stop your checks for a multitude of reasons. If this is for real, get a lawyer.

F

Frankie's Friend

PTSD is some real :censored2:. When my old man got back from Vietnam in 1971, he’d sleep with a loaded M1911 in his hand. From time to time he’d wake up screaming, or to patrol the house and backyard. It was disturbing.
If folks only knew what happened to our guys over there they'd understand it better.