World Series Predictions

local804

While it is still early in the season I thought it would be a good time to see what some of my UPSers think.

AL Champs NY Yankees
NL Champs Atlanta Braves/New York Mets
WS Champions (once again) NY Yankees

705red

Browncafe Steward
While it is still early in the season I thought it would be a good time to see what some of my UPSers think.

AL Champs NY Yankees
That means the yankees would have to win a couple of games this year. I dont see that happening!

krash

Go big orange

AL Champs NY Yankees
:w00t::lol::laugh:Ha, ha, ha, hee!!! Man, that was a riot. I almost peed in my pants. The Yankees. They gonna pay 24mill a piece for 10 or 15 more "part time" players.
Atlanta Braves baby:thumbup1:

tups

AL Champs NY Yankees

Yankees fans are just so frustrated this year, especially since they had to go out and re-hire an aging old timer hoping he might still have something left in the useless arm of his, in an effort to save the team. Keep dreaming!

disneyworld

AL Champs NY Yankees
Do Yankees fans ever take off those rose colored glasses?

Let's just cut to the chase. It does not matter who comes out of the NL or who the Wildcard is or who wins the AL West. The Red Sox will without a doubt win the World Series again. On a bright note, the Yankees will not make the playoffs and they will struggle all yaer to stay out of the basement. AROD will win the MVP for the month of April, but David Ortiz will win what should have been his 3rd consecutive MVP award.

chrisg1vdp

Chris G1VDP
If it is the World series why no teams from Europe, Asia, Africa.......:confused:1

I say get the cricket teams out there....:wink:

And good luck to the eventual winners, even though I think it will be the Red Sox this year.

Chris
UPS Nuneaton, England

local804

American League Titles: 39 World Series Titles: 26

2007 Yankees - Where players become legends

Keep flaming the Yanks - Numbers dont lie (except in ups)

browniehound

Local, those are nice stats. But Paul O'Neil and Scott Brocious are not walking through the clubhouse these days. To take it a decades further, Babe Ruth, Lou Gerrig, Joe D., and Mickey Mantle are not playing for the Yankees anymore. So your 26 titiles are meaningless in 2007 and you know it. Good luck in '08

upsgrunt

You forgot they are also the only team in sports to lose a series after holding a 3-0 lead.

GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

local804

Local, those are nice stats. But Paul O'Neil and Scott Brocious are not walking through the clubhouse these days. To take it a decades further, Babe Ruth, Lou Gerrig, Joe D., and Mickey Mantle are not playing for the Yankees anymore. So your 26 titiles are meaningless in 2007 and you know it. Good luck in '08

Very good post my friend and I do agree. But Derek, Alex, and Mo are still alive and kicking and dont forget that Rocketman will be here shortly. You cant take anything away from them and YES they do compare with the Yankee Legends from the past.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Yankees??? Last checked they were 9 and a half games out of first. I predict this years WS Champ will be from the American League West.

Pip

Think Boston looks like the team to beat, so far. The dark horse could be Cleveland. Think New York will be in the series for the National league, but will not be the --- Yankee's.

Yankee's are looking like they will not even make the playoff's. Ever since the little fat baldheaded coach (Don Zimmer) left, the Yankee's haven't been the same. Zimmer and Torre was an awful good tandem working together.