Worst Insurrection Ever

Babagounj

Strength through joy

vantexan

Whenever the black people storm the US Capitol building and your white hero starts shooting them, we can talk.
Just go back and look at the security tapes. The Jan. 6th Commission sold you a bill of goods. They tried to keep the security footage from the people because they were telling lies to get Trump. And because you hate Trump you're willing to buy what they were selling.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1704694521212.png

vantexan

Your taxes?

All he did was lower taxes for corporations and the very wealthy. You and I got little or nothing.

How much are you getting under Biden? He's spending money we don't have on people who shouldn't be in the country. Trump gave us a better economy with plenty of opportunities due to his tax cuts.

newolddude

How much are you getting under Biden? He's spending money we don't have on people who shouldn't be in the country. Trump gave us a better economy with plenty of opportunities due to his tax cuts.

That not the point. The point was Trump gave almost no tax breaks to the lower/middle classes but instead lavished them on his top 1% earning buddies and already healthy earning corporations.

Last edited:

vantexan

That not the point. The point was Trump gave almost no tax breaks to the lower/middle classes but instead lavished them on his top 1% earning buddies and already healthy earning corporations.
Everyone working got tax breaks. Hundreds of dollars saved a year for most workers. And, I know this'll thrill you, giving corporations tax breaks means they have more to invest. Creates jobs. Call me crazy, going out on a limb here, but that's a good thing for the middle class.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
When prices go up we pay more taxes and under uncle Biden prices have went up 20% (that’s being generous to Biden) so we are paying that much more taxes than we did under Trump. That’s just with out changing any tax laws.

Since Trump didn’t give a tax break why all the news about something that didn’t happen coming to an end?

Summary since we know no Dem will read the above articles.

The top individual tax rate dropped from 39.6% to 37% under the terms of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (single filers making $578,126 and over), the 33% bracket fell to 32% ($182,101-$231,250), the 28% bracket to 24% ($95,376-$182,100), the 25% bracket to 22% ($44,726-$95,375) and the 15% bracket to 12% ($11,001-$44,725).

Last edited: