Worst Insurrection Ever

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Tucker Carlson said Tues Night that the DOJ was looking to put another 1000 to 1200 in jail for J6.
The jails in DC can't hold that many.

100%

You're right....more than one person should have been charged.
No that isn’t right. How many got charged in multiple cities that they were burning down? Why only arrest certain people? Concerned for the politicians but piss on your neighbors? It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No that isn’t right. How many got charged in multiple cities that they were burning down? Why only arrest certain people? Concerned for the politicians but piss on your neighbors? It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad.
It’s all the left has to cling to.

vantexan

The Shaman pleaded guilty. I love Carlson's cherry-picked footage that cuts out all of the violence.
Have you seen video of the "shaman" committing violence? I haven't. He wore an outfit that got him a lot of attention so they made an example of him. He pled guilty because they put the screws to him.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Have you seen video of the "shaman" committing violence? I haven't. He wore an outfit that got him a lot of attention so they made an example of him. He pled guilty because they put the screws to him.
The only footage of the Shaman you've seen is on FOX.