"Would you mind taking this survey? Why you taking so long?"

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
"Would you recommend UPS as a place to work to your friends?"

"Hell No" was left out of the answer options.

Last edited:

Rack em

Made the Podium
My comment this year was "Why did ups spend billions on software that doesn't work (orion). And here I am taking this survey using a computer mouse from 1998 that still uses the rubber ball."

Our center seriously has old school computer mouses lol

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Judging by the current culture at UPS, I think it's safe to say they don't actually care what is written down every year we do these. But if it makes y'all feel better, I guess that's got to count for something.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The new name is "Employee Engagement Survey", it wants to Encourage, Empower, and Engage us..........Really, that's the title!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My comment this year was "Why did ups spend billions on software that doesn't work (orion). And here I am taking this survey using a computer mouse from 1998 that still uses the rubber ball."

Our center seriously has old school computer mouses lol

All our mouses have really short cords on them too, they are hard to use.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Judging by the current culture at UPS, I think it's safe to say they don't actually care what is written down every year we do these. But if it makes y'all feel better, I guess that's got to count for something.
They had been trending since 2004 or so away from company questions and more towards one's local supervisor/manager.
Something else to beat management up about.
Don't know if anyone really cares anymore.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
The new name is "Employee Engagement Survey", it wants to Encourage, Empower, and Engage us..........Really, that's the title!
Guess they didn't have room for Enrage,
They had been trending since 2004 or so away from company questions and more towards one's local supervisor/manager.
Something else to beat management up about.
Don't know if anyone really cares anymore.
In operations, I can assure you most; management to drivers, don't.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Oh I know guys that have spent almost an hour on the written opinion.
I took a good 20 min on the survey. They pulled me off my assigment to take it so i'll take my sweet time and let my bins back up....more OT for me.
I initally asked if it could wait till the end of my shift ..but was told no.