Would you take a "Lump Sum" offer?

quad decade guy

I encourage you to just read the Bullies thread.

Actually take it to heart.

And be intellectually honest. Or try honest if the other is a bridge too far...

We'll start there...

The fact that we are having THIS discussion is EXACTLY what she is talking about.

See, the thread was about a lump sum payment....but we are talking about bullying....

See?

DriverNerd

We'll start there...

The fact that we are having THIS discussion is EXACTLY what she is talking about.

See, the thread was about a lump sum payment....but we are talking about bullying....

See?
Only four posts in to this thread you started talking about bullying. The two posts after yours were not bullying, threatening, or demeaning. Your response to those posts were bullying or arguing. A post replying to your first one saying you should invest in a 401k is a valid point. Not just for you, but for anyone else thinking about retirement. If you're thinking about a lump sum payout it will change your view point if you have other investments (401k, stocks, bonds, properties, another business, IRA, etc) as a buffer/backup. It was a valid response to your original post and stayed within the topic of the thread.

I'm sure your response.....

to this will...

be arguing.....

or tellling me....

how horrible....

of a person.....

I am.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

We'll start there...

See?
Sigh…

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

We'll start there...

See?
It appears to me that YOU are the only one talking about bullying…

Lemme get this straight anybody that disagrees with your spewing of the company line is a bully
got it….

UnionStrong

We'll start there...

See?
You read it.

UnionStrong

We'll start there...

See?
Sigh…

quad decade guy

Only four posts in to this thread you started talking about bullying. The two posts after yours were not bullying, threatening, or demeaning. Your response to those posts were bullying or arguing. A post replying to your first one saying you should invest in a 401k is a valid point. Not just for you, but for anyone else thinking about retirement. If you're thinking about a lump sum payout it will change your view point if you have other investments (401k, stocks, bonds, properties, another business, IRA, etc) as a buffer/backup. It was a valid response to your original post and stayed within the topic of the thread.

I'm sure your response.....

to this will...

be arguing.....

or tellling me....

how horrible....

of a person.....

I am.
Right. The bullying started on #3.

Read those posts carefully(if possible).

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I dont see the company ever offeringa buyout to hourly employees.
I do see them over loading senior employees to get them out on disability or to try and terminate them over imaginary transgressions.
also,i think that would have to be negotiated with the Unionand I dont see the union going for it

I dont see the company ever offeringa buyout to hourly employees.
I do see them over loading senior employees to get them out on disability or to try and terminate them over imaginary transgressions.
also,i think that would have to be negotiated with the Unionand I dont see the union going for it
Maybe maybe not.
They could offer everyone that is eligible to retire $75,000 and they would make that money up in less than a year