yelling at management

AKCoverMan

Is this Supe saying derogatory things about you when he is cursing or is he just blowing off steam? If he is insulting you, defiantly sit right down and write as best you can word for word what was said, get witnesses if possible, and file Art 37 against him.

Only had to do this once, and in that instance the center manager actually threw a small package at me. He had to go to Anger Management training and he was very polite to me until he left for greener pastures at another center somewhere.

Otherwise just let his rant roll off your back and when he quits yelling just say in a calm manner “So just do my best and sheet the rest as missed then? OK.” And go back to work. Probably you will get help... 🤣

Frankly I’m glad I have my operational job and my center manager has to deal with what he has to deal with. I’ve been in management at another DOW 30 size company but the culture in management here is soooo different. I wouldn’t touch it with a ten foot pole. They are put under crazy pressure to meet impossible metrics.

AKCoverMan

Oh yes and I do not send messages anymore saying I need help. They have enough real time data to know this already if they just look at the screens in the office....

Pre PAS, EDD, ORION, Telematics then yes of course I communicated as early as possible if they were over optimistic with my dispatch. But not anymore, Someone is sitting in front of that screen all day, they know exactly what I have left.