You asked for it.... Now you got it.

oldngray

nowhere special
Are they? About three months to go, and from what see, they (UPS) seem to be stonewalling. Add to that the lack of care about what they think we are capable of, and I’d say they are playing with fire.

They pretty much always delay serious negotiations until the last minute. Then want contract extensions while they continue to negotiate.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
D58639F7-FEA5-4389-97B4-B67418E312AD.gif
6 billion or 600 billion.....UPS would never be satisfied. UPS is not a person. It is a business that answers to shareholders not employees. We are just pawns to be used and discarded.

Stick up for yourselves and strike if necessary. As a last resort if you don't want to continue to be treated like animals.

Family First. That always should be your priority.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I don't know about the rest of you but I'm real worried about the thought of a strike. Just look at how the company has streamlined things to the point that the non-management people are hardly needed. For instance- not being able to process all loads, EC when no bad weather, not processing all pick up pieces and scanning as tendered late, etc. No question they are well prepared.

Considering what happen during last peak, you are clearly overestimating the intelligence level on the Corporate level. That was preparation at it's best.

flatbread

Occasional Lurker
Considering what happen during last peak, you are clearly overestimating the intelligence level on the Corporate level. That was preparation at it's best.
Any single individual among us is completely replaceable, but not all of us together. I'm not trying to be a punchline here, but there are only so many supervisors who can even drive a shifter. They are *not* prepared for a strike.

Heavy Package

How many PVD's will they need to replace us all? LMFAO. Just to login to the smartphone app took an act of congress. UPS managers seem to know it all and certainly tell us how to do everything. I say let's let them try this August. Especially when it's 95 degrees outside. You can smell their fat flesh sweat for a quarter mile.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Means nothing, negotiations are chugging along.
....or perhaps the start of the pageantry and hard sell, like #last_time???

I'd like to think not, in light of #last_time, and the residuals that continue to ripple through the IBT.

It's how it started #last_time, remember?
"Not $90, not $9, not 9¢...."

I guess well see???
My guard is fully up.

....or perhaps the start of the pageantry and hard sell, like #last_time???

I'd like to think not, in light of #last_time, and the residuals that continue to ripple through the IBT.

It's how it started #last_time, remember?
"Not $90, not $9, not 9¢...."

I guess well see???
My guard is fully up.
If letter was signed by Sean O’Brien it would mean something, it’s all a show for Hoffa.