You asked for it.... Now you got it.

YUOVER95

Considering what happen during last peak, you are clearly overestimating the intelligence level on the Corporate level. That was preparation at it's best.

During last peak they had people that worked in HR flop around running routes. I had to help a supervisor who didn’t know how to organize a car for an apartment complex that ran straight North and South. We even have On Car Sups that don’t know how to run a route without a computer tablet telling him where his next stop is, doesn’t matter how many times they’ve ran it, they have no clue how to run a route blind. Unless they have an army of On Call Non-Union drivers hidden away, they need us more then they let on.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
We even have On Car Sups that don’t know how to run a route without a computer tablet telling him where his next stop is, doesn’t matter how many times they’ve ran it, they have no clue how to run a route blind. .
My on car couldnt find his butt with both hands without an orion tablet telling him where to go. Proved to during peak. Sad as hell.

Karma...

How many PVD's will they need to replace us all? LMFAO. Just to login to the smartphone app took an act of congress. UPS managers seem to know it all and certainly tell us how to do everything. I say let's let them try this August. Especially when it's 95 degrees outside. You can smell their fat flesh sweat for a quarter mile.
must be the friars

cachmeifucan

August 1st means nothing to teamsters or ups the new tactics is to keep working then let backpay build up enough to get yes votes all the while they saving money not giving raises while that money collects interest.

anHOURover

For all the naysayers.

The IBT has filed all the appropriate paper work.

The pressure is being applied, and if need be.... a strike authorization vote

can be conducted if UPS continues to dismiss the members contractual concerns.

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.n...o-Letters-Opening-Negotiations.pdf?1524163660

-Bug-
Are you still getting the lawyer his coffee? You didn’t jump off the wagon with the Boston bully yet ?
The house is very divided and a bomb is ready to go off in the marble palace
FACT
FACT
FACT

F

Frankie's Friend

Are you still getting the lawyer his coffee? You didn’t jump off the wagon with the Boston bully yet ?
FACT
FACT
FACT
Go back to your hole. Your posts are stupid as ever.

F

Frankie's Friend

memebetter.com-20180423012945.jpg

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
FACT
FACT
FACT

When ever I need a good laugh, I just go to YouTube for your videos.

D*** C******* at the Teamsters Marble Palace.

Are you still having trouble pronouncing the name of the Union ? :biggrin:

-Bug-

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
U pansies, FedEx Ground and home delivery, sometimes express have been doing 70 hours a week, some routes all.year.long for a lot less than a UPS driver on 60 hours a week

Time to ban together and maintain your teamsters 60 hour workweek and just hire more potential teamsters to add to the UNION.

Lowering the bar a bit using more PVDs isn't the right thing to do in a union shop; how was that allowed? To change with the times?

If the time comes that UPS needs scabs to maintain operations during a strike, I'll line up if the pay is better than my subcontractor

tenor.gif

mebbe or mebbe not!

F

Frankie's Friend

FACT
FACT
FACT
An hour rover. Place is going to the dogs on Hog Breath Island.
memebetter.com-20180423013913.jpg

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You provide a perfect visual example.

636371987261481433-IMG-0182.JPG

Maybe it's time;

For YOU and your fellow workers to band together.

Don't try and lay it off.... on others.

-Bug-
Yea, I'm tired of that broken mindset too; that because someone else has it worse, we should somehow play down to their level.

....kind of like in the last UPS contract debacle, where "some people" were preaching that we should accept a concession ridden healthcare plan because it was still "better than what most of the country has"???

....or that we should accept an unprecedented annual deductible, because "most Americans have one"???

There is no doubt that you can't bring yourself up, by bringing someone else down.

~Bbbl~™

Last edited:

ski or die

Ski or Die
If the sups can't follow orion to deliver, who is going to load and organize the package cars for their deliveries. I guess the Center Manager can send them out and just tell them to follow the yellow brick road.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
When ever I need a good laugh, I just go to YouTube for your videos.

D*** C******* at the Teamsters Marble Palace.

Are you still having trouble pronouncing the name of the Union ? :biggrin:

-Bug-
“Teamsters International Brother... brotherhood of Teamsters...international brotherhood of Teamsters”

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If the sups can't follow orion to deliver, who is going to load and organize the package cars for their deliveries. I guess the Center Manager can send them out and just tell them to follow the yellow brick road.
Or like last strike send out empty trucks for the illusion that it was business as usual...

Rack em

Made the Podium
Time to ban together and maintain your teamsters 60 hour workweek and just hire more potential teamsters to add to the UNION.
Ups hires the workers who then join the union. We can't just make Ups hire more people during contract time so we can use them for a vote smh.