You only sign 3 things

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
In your first post. Earn their money

English 101, follow the verb meaning the action, uggghh. You really are a Troll, man.
images.png

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
Lets make those Stewards earn their money too. Instead, of backing up this lousy contract 2018. They want to represent us lets put them to work.:hamwheelsmilf::sweatdrop:groooansmileyf::yesssmileyf::yesssmileyf::yesssmileyf:

Where in the world I said they get paid? ughh. Another TrollView attachment 210189

They don't get paid!, I said "Lets make those Stewards earn their money too" ,Not paid.:nono::offtopic:

Definition of earn
earned; earning; earns
transitive verb
: to receive as return for effort and especially for work done or services rendered

paid
pād/

1. 1.
    past and past participle of pay1.
adjective
  1. 1.
    (of work or leave) for or during which one receives pay.

Lets get rich filing grievances, yayyyyy!!!!! double or triple works for me. Somehow we all have to make money, sooner or later, the money will come eventually, if not they (UPS) don't want to get involved with the Department of Labor. (free Tip):oops::youreright:

Ask them I'm not one of them. I'm part of the Slave Group, not "The Almighty Knows everything Group":deletesmiley2:

Where I quote "Money" :confused2::shutupsmiley::kickme:
Thanks for the English lesson. Nothing like being lectured to by a guy that needs to use endless distracting emojis to make his point! You made it seem as if you thought the stewards were paid to represent you, that is all. Calm the friend down. Other than that, your responses aren't worth responding to.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Thanks for the English lesson. Nothing like being lectured to by a guy that needs to use endless distracting emojis to make his point! You made it seem as if you thought the stewards were paid to represent you, that is all. Calm the friend down. Other than that, your responses aren't worth responding to.
images (9).jpeg

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Lets get rich filing grievances, yayyyyy!!!!! double or triple works for me. Somehow we all have to make money, sooner or later, the money will come eventually, if not they (UPS) don't want to get involved with the Department of Labor. (free Tip):oops::youreright:
Yeah.., the future of ups right here.......

542thruNthru

Can management be punished for trying to swindle drivers into signing something that they say is one thing but is actually another?

Can you be more specific? It's very hard to punish management for lying. They don't have rules like us. The best way to punish management is to follow the methods and contract.

DeliveryMachine

Can you be more specific? It's very hard to punish management for lying. They don't have rules like us. The best way to punish management is to follow the methods and contract.
Can the union step in? BA? Labor manager? I feel like it’s very unethical to try and have someone sign their life away especially when they say you’re just signing a safety report or some BS