Your GOP: made in Russia.

vantexan

Seven months and you still haven't caught on.
Another post of mine from back in March:
A bit different from Berlin. They're getting their ass kicked. And they've got most of the world aligned against them. Even China is starting to back away. This isn't Russia's war. This is a meglomaniac's war. And he's likely to get ousted if it goes much longer.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They've got a ban on Russian oil now but are allowing existing contracts to be filled. Six to eight months to no oil.
Lol.
That's a nice way to say you don't have a ban without saying you don't have a ban.

I'm sure they'll get all that green energy up and running in those 6 months.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And if you're familiar you know that losing a war to Japan led ultimately to the tsar and his family being executed.
You said this isn't Russia's war it is a megalomaniac's war. Now you're saying megalomaniacs lost control of Russia a long time ago?

Get your story straight.

vantexan

You said this isn't Russia's war it is a megalomaniac's war. Now you're saying megalomaniacs lost control of Russia a long time ago?

Get your story straight.
I'm sorry, I didn't know you think that once something happens that's the way it'll always be forevermore. No change in fortunes. No popular uprisings. No miscalculations. Nope. It's set in stone. It's a mathematical certainty.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm sorry, I didn't know you think that once something happens that's the way it'll always be forevermore. No change in fortunes. No popular uprisings. No miscalculations. Nope. It's set in stone. It's a mathematical certainty.
So you don't think Putin is a megalomaniac?
You're not making any sense pal.

vantexan

You're embarrassed you fell for the left wing narrative. It's okay buddy, I didn't expect you to admit you were wrong.
Didn't fall for anything. At the end of the day, no matter what political party uses what to their perceived advantage, the Russians invaded and killed a lot of innocent civilians. People here try to make like the atrocities were staged by the Ukrainians to make the Russians look bad. There may well have been some of that, but let's get off this idea that the Russians are just driving around in their military vehicles waving to everyone and nobly only engaging in combat with uniformed Ukrainians. They are brutalizing the civilian population in an effort to break the Ukrainians' will to fight. And people like you are saying that you aren't on the ground so there's no way to know if that's true. That's apologetics. That's a big CYA. And you're embarrassed that you thought the Russians were going to easily win and the Ukrainians were only being propped up by the West to their detriment. Wrong. The Ukrainians are trying to maintain their sovereignty and are reaching for any lifeline that will help them keep it. And are doing a damn fine job on their own fighting the invaders. So what narrative did you fall for that makes you believe the Russians only want the Donbas? I certainly believed they wanted that at the start of this, with a strip of land from there to the Crimea. If that's all they wanted Putin could have just rolled troops into those areas and held them. With supply lines uninterrupted from Russia. No, he wants it all.

Thebrownblob

The Russians were arrogant. They never, it appears, took into account that the Ukrainians have been planning since their independence for the day that Russia would invade. The Ukrainians knew exactly where every choke point was that could be destroyed and cut off supplies. They repeatedly took the Russians by surprise, often turning them into sitting ducks. When the Russians invaded Georgia they ran over Georgia. They assumed it would go that way in Ukraine. And they've lost tens of thousands of men because of it.

Live Not By Lies​

Alexander Solzhenitsyn

“You cannot win against someone you cannot say no to”
Jordan Peterson

A stunning reality we have created.

Last edited: