Your Pre-Loader Thanks You

Take care of your loaders that take care of you. At most, treat them with respect or it may hurt you in the end.

iowa boy

My preloader walked out after break this morning. So trust me, I'm not buying him :censored2:.

Edit: I didn't have time to thank him for the 12 and half hour day I had yesterday due to his stupidity.

KingofFluff

Take care of your loaders that take care of you. At most, treat them with respect or it may hurt you in the end.
Lmao!!!####### we get paid be,the hour @Barney. So
image (5).jpeg

iowa boy

HR hired him and management trained him. Now who do you blame?

We can blame whomever we want, but for me it comes back to the individual who didn't care enough or want to put forth the effort to at least try and do what he was trained to do. For god's sake, I'm in a rental, how hard is it to create 8 different piles of packages? So yea, I blame the pre-loader...

PT Car Washer

We can blame whomever we want, but for me it comes back to the individual who didn't care enough or want to put forth the effort to at least try and do what he was trained to do. For god's sake, I'm in a rental, how hard is it to create 8 different piles of packages? So yea, I blame the pre-loader...
For the first week of Peak my sons rental was loaded like a package car with the 1000's in the front and the 8000's on the back. Told him to run it backwards until you get to a point where you can fix it. The minimum wage employee is only as good as the person supervising him. After the Sup figured out what was wrong his belt is rapped on time and all the loads are great. I have been running one of the routes the last two weeks when the seasonal quit and the loads have been great. Does not even feel like Peak season.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Loader would get something if they could get the packages at least on the correct shelf and I do not have to the play Easter egg hunt game every day

gear-guy

My loader deserves $20, she went from 10 misloads a day, down to 2. Getting better! Now if she only learns that section 1300 does not go in sec. 8000.

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
One of the drivers I load for gave me a 25 card to Applebee's yesterday. Pretty sure he just got it from a delivery and didn't want it. Still nice of him though

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
What's a Avg tip you do receive from a driver during the Holiday Season?

First peak for me. I dont really expect anything (who tips people that work at the same company anyways, im not a busboy). It was cool about the gift card though. He brought me in a bagel a couple times too. Good dude. Apparently after peak they move drivers so im kinda bummed out i wont load for him after.

Future

Victory Ride
First peak for me. I dont really expect anything (who tips people that work at the same company anyways, im not a busboy). It was cool about the gift card though. He brought me in a bagel a couple times too. Good dude. Apparently after peak they move drivers so im kinda bummed out i wont load for him after.
HEy if you do a good job you r worth a little coin from a driver....I treat my loader very well knowing that he looks out for me