2015 looks alot like 2013

burco8080

are we in a time warp will anybody lose there jobs will we try to get it right next year? I will bet wall street will not be impressed.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
It's not like 2013. Amazon hasn't been blaming us in the media yet. In 2013,they started blaming us early. The system actually seems to be holding up better than 2013. We will see

ups1990

Our hub is running very smooth, albeit very heavy but our managers are doing a good job here. I've had only a few days this peak where I made a delivery after 8pm and that was the week after Black Friday.

MendozaJ

Peak is smooth in my neck of the woods. I haven't even seen a rental this year. Our start times are two hours later than last year's. Sure, loads are heavy, but they're certainly manageable. Many of the peak hires have been shown the door, and that was starting last week. I think the unseasonably balmy weather has much to do with it.

Johney

Doesn't look anything like it here.
Here either.

It's not like 2013. Amazon hasn't been blaming us in the media yet. In 2013,they started blaming us early. The system actually seems to be holding up better than 2013. We will see
We all are thinking Monday/Tuesday next week when they say we can guarantee delivery before Christmas.There is already three planes hitting the airport now for four centers when there is only one plane the rest of the year for the same ctrs. So far all is well though. Drivers in reasonably early and reload wrapping up easily on time.

oldngray

nowhere special
Here either.

We all are thinking Monday/Tuesday next week when they say we can guarantee delivery before Christmas.There is already three planes hitting the airport now for four centers when there is only one plane the rest of the year for the same ctrs. So far all is well though. Drivers in reasonably early and reload wrapping up easily on time.

I have seen other places say this week is the deadline for ordering Christmas deliveries but I haven't seen anything about it on Amazon yet. I expect Amazon to screw things up for everyone again this year.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I have seen other places say this week is the deadline for ordering Christmas deliveries but I haven't seen anything about it on Amazon yet. I expect Amazon to screw things up for everyone again this year.
Bought a car starter today from Best Buy and they said if I wanted it by Christmas eve I had to get it today. Worst part is it was a 2 Day!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Not seeing anything that remotely looks like 2013 here. Been pretty good actually. Everybody is on road, seasonal turnover hasn't been as bad. Very few over 11 hours, never mind 12 or 13.

If this is the peak everyone on here was worried about, I'll take it.

oldngray

nowhere special
I got a heck of a deal on it from them. Installation even included.

Best Buy installs car starters? Many auto parts stores will do it but I never heard of Best Buy doing it. But you would still need to go to the store for installation so why bother ordering online?