A lot of complaining on here

Hellobrown2000

Even though you are a troll I will play along.

People on the Browncafe are here because they care about their job and UPS.
Many Upsers on here are also positive and thankful for their job at UPS.

UPS is a huge operation. So yes there are some problems. Whats the Big deal if people on here discuss problems and failures at UPS.

If you don't like the Browncafe than get the hell out of here. The Browncafe doesn't need you.
lol it only needs the one sidedness

purplesky

I said the exact same thing. I think most of the people on here complaining though are the 15+ year. They want things how they used to be and can't accept the changes. It's also funny that they whine and cry so much about the job but do nothing to fix it or change it. like you said no one makes them stay at ups. also your wife's didn't cheat on you because you "work so much" they cheated on you because your not enjoyable company.

So you know how things used to be at UPS?

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Seriously, there is way too much complaining on here, especially amongst the drivers. We are paid far more than 99% of any delivery driver out there. Stop crying about misloads and DELIVER IT. That's how we lose business when we do not. To everyone, driver or not, that complains about UPS on here it's extremely simple; don't like it, then leave. We do not need you.
Funny-memes-no-no-im-listening.jpg