All Air Drivers To Be Eliminated?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I have lost track of how many times I have rushed to get a NDA delivered only to come back later that day only to see it still sitting there.

The big problem we have on Saturdays are the airs for non-committed areas. Our software does list the Saturday zips but does not prevent processing a Saturday air for a non-committed zip.
What?
Something is wrong with your data.
Saturday air eligibility has to flagged in the table.
Is this within the same ZC where some areas are eligible?

Rack em

Made the Podium
I'm surprised. Normally we could find a higher seniority guy to go home. Usually had his personal vehicle started before I finished the sentence.
I dont know man... from the things I've seen on this site I can tell our center operates a lot different than most.

ManInBrown

They moan here when you tell them you better move some airs off me if you don't want lates. Your call. Sometimes they do, most times they don't. When they don't get an air driver to take some, they get lates. Just happened on Friday. Said he didn't have anyone. Said have fun eating 3 or 4 late air. He ate 5 late air.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
OPSYS also applies to air? Have only used it for internationals. They FINALLY migrated it to a web based program last year.
I might be out-of-date ...
OPSYS use be only for countries outside the US/PR.
When the architecture changed for maintaining and retrieving Pickup data, OPSYS was expanded to include the US.
OPSYS supports different pickup cut-off times and days of week by postal code and by service level.
It also supports closed days (holidays, MLK day marches in DC, etc.).

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Yes. This is done to show that he is no longer on road. His time card would then be adjusted to reflect his total working hours.

Nope.

He should have stayed clocked in. It doesn't matter that he is still showing "on road." He just cannot drive after being on duty for 14 hours.

I would have stayed on the clock, not driven the package car and clocked out when I was back at the building.