And... I am In.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Cry, moan, and carry on, about not knowing "that route"! Sups will keep you on the same routes all the time, making your life a lot easier!
That's actually somewhat true. When I was a cover guy they knew they could throw me on just about anything and I could figure it out and make it work, often blind, but there was this one heavy industrial/lowrise office building route that had over 30 pickups plus like 160 stops and a dinosaur P1000 that I loathed. I whined like a little girl when they put me on it, missed half the pickups from getting there after they closed (couldn't figure out where many of the pickup points were) and ended up needing help after 11 hours. I asked them not to put me on it again and they never did.

I'm sure if I was properly trained on the route then spent some time on it I could master it, but the route sucked enough that I had no desire to try it again, especially not blind. I actually prefer my crappy ghetto bid route I have now over that one and that one is in a much nicer town.