Brrr

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Still haven't figured out why people would want to live that far north where it gets that cold. I'm too much of a wimp for cold like that.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I hear ya. Dont know any better grew up here, heck I moved 100 miles south of lake erie, and it never snowed, now it does all the time. Must be global warming.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Temps below zero today and the taliban is still making a big ordeal about wearing a brown hoodie under our jackets. I even had mom sew that dam shield on it and still they have an issue with hoodies. These jackets we get have no type of neck protection from the wind that 40 mph today. Im just trying to stay warm and safe im not trying to make a new fashion statement for christ sake

On Artic cold winter days our sups have no problem with whatever we want to use to stay warm as long as we're in uniform. I have a face mask I have to remember to take off when delivering to banks, schools, etc that my sup has no problem with on cold days.

Z

ZQXC

That's the beauty of living where there are 4 seasons. Yeah, the winters suck, but the rest of the year can be quite nice.

Nobody retires and moves up North..........

We also don't come up there in the summer and ride around with our bare feet on top of the dashboard..... WTF?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Nobody retires and moves up North..........

We also don't come up there in the summer and ride around with our bare feet on top of the dashboard..... WTF?
Lmao....very true. It's not even that warm today...only 36 here. I'd like another 65 degree day, please...lol.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Our winter has been very mild this year. We have even had a pair of Hummingbirds stay all winter. That is very unusual. Haven't had to fill the propane tank all winter. That's even better!

JL 0513

In the 20's up here in MA yesterday. In mid March. Seems like we need to ramp up our fossil fuel burning and get these temps up. /sarcasm/

It's amazing people are buying into the global warming hoax when it's been cooling for 15 years. Which is why they renamed it "climate change". This way, their agenda is protected. Controlling every aspect of our lives requires 2 things:

Health care. Check.
Energy consumption. EPA quickly working on it...