bye bye Lawnside NJ

I’m in North Jersey, I have a buddy that works at Lawnside and it’s a big ass building. They’re probably losing their day sort.
the. whole. thing.

keyser-söze-the-usual-suspects.gif

anonymous23456

Poor ladies that do sorting AND ONLY want to do sorting! Yeah too bad time to load trucks …BACK TO THE UNLOAD GRANNY , BYE BYE
🧔‍♂️✊
You must hate grannies since they stole your food at camp site or stole your poop bucket and they said: "you can't have that stinking thing in here, young man!"

ManInBrown

okay lol

okay lol
You think it’s funny that people are losing their jobs because sorts are closing to divert work to the newer buildings? Do you have any idea how banged up some of these PTers are? No means of transportation to get to a new location. You’re pond scum if you think there’s something comical about that. Are you really gleeful? Sharpen up that resume math boy, you’re gonna need it.

Guy started a whole thread about 100s of inside workers being out of a job and was happy about it.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
You think it’s funny that people are losing their jobs because sorts are closing to divert work to the newer buildings? Do you have any idea how banged up some of these PTers are? No means of transportation to get to a new location. You’re pond scum if you think there’s something comical about that. Are you really gleeful? Sharpen up that resume math boy, you’re gonna need it.

Guy started a whole thread about 100s of inside workers being out of a job and was happy about it.

Guy is literally a Nazi

And even worse he thinks that Orion actually works

What do you expect

I know I break his balls and say sharpen up that resume, but he started a thread basically laughing and gleeful about the most disadvantaged workers at UPS losing their jobs. Pretty shameful if you ask me.
>"haha stupid IE, you guys are so stupid haha"
>"haha you management guys gonna have to go on road soon, lol enjoy the summer heat"
>"haha shame about that MIP huh, guess you shoulda gone driving"
>"haha uh oh better sharpen up that resume, Carol is gonna outsource you"
>gets laid off
>"wtf stupid IE how can you laugh at what's happening to regular people??"

ironic isn't it

Commercial Inside Release

Don't feel too bad for granny... They often have accumulated plenty of other peoples' wealth. Usully, they have savings, someone else's house, a portion of someone's pension, offspring that will help them.

It's the old guys, that are going to be living behind a dumpster. And, it's the women past their prime, that made poor choices for whatever reason, that are going to have to degrade their pathetic lives.

Don't feel too bad for granny... They often have accumulated plenty of other peoples' wealth. Usully, they have savings, someone else's house, a portion of someone's pension, offspring that will help them.

It's the old guys, that are going to be living behind a dumpster. And, it's the women past their prime, that made poor choices for whatever reason, that are going to have to degrade their pathetic lives.
Dude...

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
It’s like an hour and a half away from LAWNJ. Lawnside is a massive building. Bye bye? No way. I don’t believe it, and it’s nowhere near falling apart like meanj. Meanj day sort is definitely gone and soon.

Catstalking you working on that resume? Your days are definitely numbered.
MEANJ day sort ain’t going anywhere. It’s located within 2 miles of one railroad and 4 miles of another one. Many of those loads have to be processed on the day sort and the trains come between 10 and12 and barely get back to get processed in time on the day sort. If they start bringing those loads to Bayonne getting stuck in traffic , it won’t work.