California

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You dont live here in our state, how would you know what Gov Brown knew or didnt know???

Just to set the record straight, EVERYBODY in this state knows about the gas leak, this isnt breaking news, but the city and county of los angeles has to ASK the governor for the state of emergency FIRST, before he can declare ANYTHING.

Get your head out of the garbage bro.

TOS.
Gee ya think after they had to remove thousands of people out of the area gov moonbeam might have acted sooner .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Gee ya think after they had to remove thousands of people out of the area gov moonbeam might have acted sooner .

Again, you dont know crap about the situation.

The governor can only act AFTER the city and county request help from the governor. Governors dont declare anything on their own, just like Presidents dont declare anything until the STATES ask them to first.

The gas leak is a disaster to the communities, and by the way, its near MY home, so dont pretend to know more about this situation than I do.

There is a lot more going on than you could possibly know about.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Gee, I tried to explain that "ask for help" thing when dealing with Katrina......but no one believed that Wash. couldn't help because the locals in NOLA didn't ask for help right away.

Somebody didn't know "crap" about that situation either.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The gas leak is a disaster to the communities, and by the way, its near MY home, so dont pretend to know more about this situation than I do.

TOS.

I think I know why TOS is TOS .
TOS has been sniffing the air to much .
You need to get out of your area and enjoy some clean fresh air . Try taking a trip to Oregon , visit the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge it is nice and peaceful there .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I think I know why TOS is TOS .
TOS has been sniffing the air to much .
You need to get out of your area and enjoy some clean fresh air . Try taking a trip to Oregon , visit the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge it is nice and peaceful there .

Hey dipstick, Porter Ranch and my community is OUT IN THE HILLS away from the city.

We are considered "in the country" to people in los angeles. Again, learn your geography.

TOS.

newfie

The governor can only act AFTER the city and county request help from the governor. Governors dont declare anything on their own, just like Presidents dont declare anything until the STATES ask them to first.

TOS.

you need to educate again, The governor can always declare a state of emergency without the permission of local officials.

moreluck

golden ticket member
you need to educate again, The governor can always declare a state of emergency without the permission of local officials.
The guv. wouldn't let any emergency break his concentration on the bullet train idea. So people die, big deal!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hey dipstick, Porter Ranch and my community is OUT IN THE HILLS away from the city.

We are considered "in the country" to people in los angeles. Again, learn your geography.

TOS.
I'm confused .
You insult other posters for being inbred hillbillies , yet here you confuse to being one .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm confused .
You insult other posters for being inbred hillbillies , yet here you confuse to being one .

Theres a difference between backwoods white americans and suburban yuppies living in upscale neighborhoods in the high deserts.

We know which you belong to.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Theres a difference between backwoods white americans and suburban yuppies living in upscale neighborhoods in the high deserts.

We know which you belong to.

TOS.
So according to you , you have no white suburban yuppies living near you .

Praise the Lord , I'm spending my winter living along a seashore with nice sparkling sandy beaches .