Cherry picking for easy warning letters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega man

It was your over the top insulting description of management people that got my response! It is one thing to have conversation about unfair treatment and quite another to disparage people.

Read the Terms of service and familiarize yourself with how it works on this forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals, their ideas or their situation. The latter is considered to be a flame and will not be tolerated.

Maybe you should reread them as I did not name any person or make any personal attacks on any individual and as such did not flame anyone. I was in compliance with the terms of service. My comments were about an upper management entity who make poor policy and conduct themselves in a manner that I feel is not in the best interests of this company. You simply tried to silence a view that you opposed. This is not the role of an effective and impartial moderator. You let your own personal beliefs interfere with your job as moderator.

tieguy

Banned
Maybe you should reread them as I did not name any person or make any personal attacks on any individual and as such did not flame anyone. I was in compliance with the terms of service. My comments were about an upper management entity who make poor policy and conduct themselves in a manner that I feel is not in the best interests of this company. You simply tried to silence a view that you opposed. This is not the role of an effective and impartial moderator. You let your own personal beliefs interfere with your job as moderator.

I thought he was pretty generous in letting the conversation go as far as it did before he finally jumped in to quiet things down.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dude, you are barking up the wrong tree. Tony isn't just any moderator. LMAO:surprised: He is 'THE' moderator!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

And I quote you..."This is what you get when a company's worst employees make up its management. UPS is nothing more than a company run by unethical, criminal, hypocritical, harassers."

No matter how you spin it this is an attack on every management person here and at UPS!

Try me again and see what my impartial moderator capabilities are made of!:angry:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
RE-raise

Maybe its you?

What the %$#. Speak English man. If this is how you guys talk on your conference call I am glad I am out delivering the packages.
What he tried to say was every time you reference a ups management person the way you do, its actually yourself you are seeing, and not them. ie, looking in the mirror at yourself while claiming what you see is a ups manager?

Dude, you are barking up the wrong tree. Tony isn't just any moderator. LMAO:surprised: He is 'THE' moderator!
LOL, dilly

I might add he is THE moderator only if he did the dishes after supper tonight, and made his bed this AM..........

And Cheryl says he gets to sit in the SUPER MOD chair.:happy2:

d

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
RE-raise

Maybe its you?

What he tried to say was every time you reference a ups management person the way you do, its actually yourself you are seeing, and not them. ie, looking in the mirror at yourself while claiming what you see is a ups manager?

LOL, dilly

I might add he is THE moderator only if he did the dishes after supper tonight, and made his bed this AM..........

And Cheryl says he gets to sit in the SUPER MOD chair.:happy2:

d
LOL Danny. :wink2:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
And I quote you..."This is what you get when a company's worst employees make up its management. UPS is nothing more than a company run by unethical, criminal, hypocritical, harassers."

No matter how you spin it this is an attack on every management person here and at UPS!

Try me again and see what my impartial moderator capabilities are made of!:angry:

Hey Tony,
It's not that I don't agree with you in this instance, but where are you when UPS Socks posts 99% of his blanket statements I read about union employees?

Maybe it's just me, but there is no difference.
Shouldn't the same standard apply to both sides?

Respectfully,
Bubblehead

rod

Retired 22 years
Hey Tony,
It's not that I don't agree with you in this instance, but where are you when UPS Socks posts 99% of his blanket statements I read about union employees?

Respectfully,
Bubblehead

+1.......................................P.S. keep beating that tiger

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Or sales guy. While he has yet to call us criminals to our face..........

As for socks, he has yet to reply via PM to my offer to visit with him to show him what a real steward could contribute to his opperations.:happy2:

d

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Hey Tony,

Respectfully,
Bubblehead

Bubblehead,

You are correct in saying that the "same standard should apply".. And I agree as I'm sure the other mods would as well!

First of all in UPSSocks case, I don't take him seriously. Many posters, not all, don't either. His shtick is some sort of belligerent comedy show for ratings....Some find it humorous, some don't....
This is not to say that what he says can be offensive to some, again if they're taking him seriously..

Second, not that it is anyone's business but I have had my PM's and warnings with UPSSocks, to be honest he doesn't really get reported that much and I'm not in every thread...So, it's up to you to report him if you find him violating the terms of service..

With that said...the event in this thread I was present for and felt as others that what was said personally attacked a group of people and found it to be offensive.

Again, if you are subject to something you find inappropriate, report it and we will deal with!

Tony

Last edited:

Re-Raise

RE-raise

Maybe its you?

But if I am looking at him which I thought was me because at first it was me, then how did I become him before I saw me? Oh never mind:wink2:

Re-Raise

All those years I watched the TV shows that portrayed a boss. That boss always ruled by fear and intimidation.

The only one that comes to mind is Hogan's Heroes and Col Klink.

He thought he was pretty important too.

HOGAN !!!!!

tieguy

Banned
Hey Tony,

Respectfully,
Bubblehead

ups socks is moderated by everyone here hourly and management for the things he says.
Many management posters here have challenged him for the things he said.
maybe you guys can start moderating the outrageous comments on your side so tony does not have to get involved at all?
since we now feel the need to discuss double standards?

tieguy

Banned
The only one that comes to mind is Hogan's Heroes and Col Klink.

He thought he was pretty important too.

HOGAN !!!!!

At least I now learn where you got your education. Thanks for sharing.

by the way I had another restful sleep last night without your approval. :happy-very:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
ups socks is moderated by everyone here hourly and management for the things he says.

And rightfully so. If he only had a brain........

maybe you guys can start moderating the outrageous comments on your side so tony does not have to get involved at all?
But tie, you would never feel the need to post again if we did that. But on a related note, I have been trying to translate for you....:happy2:

There are no double standards at the Brown Cafe. There are managers that know everything, and hourly that do everthing. Simple in design. Effective in gettin it done.

Besides, I am too busy keeping you well to be able to ride saddle on another hourly.

Was that an angus valve? I have been noticing a change in behavior...........

d

UPS Lifer

Bubblehead,

You are correct in saying that the "same standard should apply".. And I agree as I'm sure the other mods would as well!

First of all in UPSSocks case, I don't take him seriously. Many posters, not all, don't either. His shtick is some sort of belligerent comedy show for ratings....Some find it humorous, some don't....
This is not to say that what he says can be offensive to some, again if they're taking him seriously..

Second, not that it is anyone's business but I have had my PM's and warnings with UPSSocks, to be honest he doesn't really get reported that much and I'm not in every thread...So, it's up to you to report him if you find him violating the terms of service..

With that said...the event in this thread I was present for and felt as others that what was said personally attacked a group of people and found it to be offensive.

Again, if you are subject to something you find inappropriate, report it and we will deal with!

Tony

You ALWAYS make the right decisions! Keep up the great work. As for SOCKS.... I put him in the ignore category and I don't have to read anymore of his posts unless someone quotes him! The same standards should apply to all... I know that I can walk that fine line sometimes as well. ... and I apologize in advance if I upset someone... (but I will call them out... no matter who they are!!)

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Hey Tony,

Respectfully,
Bubblehead

Everyone doesn't have the authority or privledges to "moderate". We engage, not moderate.
And many hourlies have been truely offended. I am not one of them. Were you offended by OmegaMan?
Maybe you are Socks? He doth protest to much.

Is your name Tony?
Mind your business army of one.
I think Tony just felt sorry for you.
To think I stuck up for you just yesterday.:sad-very:

Status
Not open for further replies.